The best hair gel I've used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have thin hair and I need all the volume I can get. I've tried products from companies like Abba and Pantene, as well as several other brands, and nothing works as well as this volumizing gel. I still need a finishing hair spray to lock in the volume, but each time I try something else, I end up turning back to Giovanni. One caveat: Be sure to follow the directions to use "a small amount." Using too much will weigh your hair down.

Very Flaky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It has very light hold....Great thickner but very flaky....once it dries out all you see is falkes and it very embarassing...

This product is wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have baby fine, stick straight hair. This product gives amazing volume and shine. I used too much product the first time and my hair was sticky and it flaked so just remember that a little bit goes a very long way... which is not a bad thing! The price is great for a chemical free/organic product.

More volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have thinning hair and Giovanni Hair Thickener Style Gel definitely gave me the volume I needed to make my hair look fuller. I highly recommend it.

Gives good results sometimes...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this works best if you just use it once in a while... Some days it has given me GREAT volume and such a nice finish, other days it weigh my hair down. Might be that it leaves a lot of residue without a good cleansing shampoo. I also belive that it's better for shorter hair above the shoulders.

Giovanni More body hair thickener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this works really well on my fine long straight hair makes it look like about double when i blow dry with it in and stays that way until I wash it every 2nd day, have to wash it every day without it.

No hold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair too soft. Giovanni Styling Gel works better on my fine hair.

Awesome for fine hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My son and I both use this product as we have quite fine hair. It definately makes your hair feel thicker and appears to give it a lot more body. Very good product

Thicker Hair...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for volumizing as it stated. I have a lot of hair but it is very, very fine and very, very long...this gives it great body and fulness.

Not Perfect For me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I should have listen with other review when I purchased this. It leaves some white residue, looks like dust when dried on the hair. I don't know why.

1 2 3 4