A light but powerful mouse! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A light but powerful mouse - creates much volume and fixes the hairdo well! The composition also pleases - all the natural extracts make my hair obedient, smooth and looking luxurious. Works also perfect if you use hair dryer. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Легкий, но мощный мусс - создает отличный объем (даже не ожидала!) и хорошо фиксирует укладку. Состав также радует - все эти натуральные экстракты - это настоящий эко-коктейль для волос, волосы послушные, гладкие, да что уж там, они выглядят просто роскошно! Мусс хорош также если вы сушите или укладываете волосы феном. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2862489 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a hairdresser and use Giovanni products exclusively. They all work wonderfully and don't have any nasty toxins or harmful chemicals in them. Go figure. You don't need that stuff to be beautiful on the outside. My clients use the products too. I use the mousse for my daughter's fine and super curly hair. It helps hold the curl all day....she's 3, that's a big deal. Enjoy. You won't be disappointed.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

makes the hair sticky

Great body and style

Posted by Reviewer3146816 on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have fine, thin hair. This product is the best of the many I have tried. Buy it. You won't be sorry!

The best product I've found so far

Posted by Reviewer3013081 on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The mousse leaves my fine hair feeling light and clean while holding it in place. I don't feel like I'm wearing a "cap" which is what other products have felt like.

Will buy in bulk

Posted by 5221562179383939999 on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love what this does for my hair! Touchable softness, but be careful not to put too much. Otherwise gets greasy.

Really good one Mousse

Posted by 4986326984730505703 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was trying to find some Styling product becouse I used to use Foams and gels and I was not very happy with the results. With this mousse my hair look healthy and natural, no residues and does not have the felt that the hair is like a string.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice, airy product to use to help give your hair body and volume.

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives big volume when you blowdry your hair. I have a fine hairtype and it doesent make my hair heavy

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1021842 on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have fine hair and this gives me great body, control and is not overwhelming with scent or stickiness. My favorite lightweight styling product.