Powerful stuff

Posted by azarova on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The more I compare the more I think it is the best protein product out there. It won't immediately make your hair silky like silicones do, but it will make it stronger and fill in the pores in the hair, which is a long-term effect while silicone effect isn't. If your hair is damaged after chemical treatments this is a thing to use, not just moisturizing products. The price is amazing too. The product is on a thicker side, has a slightly protein-ish smell but it never stays on the hair. I recommend leaving it on for at least 5 minutes, but you'll get best results leaving on for full 10. I leave it on for longer sometimes and it works well. If you have really dry hair you might want to use conditioner after reconstructor, I recommend Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Rescue to my damaged hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently had a perm. My hair felt damaged and dry. It also lost the original shine. (I used to have black shiny hair.) I searched on iherb.com and found this product. Just after one use, my hair is shiny, soft, smooth and silky. I can't stop touching it. This product is like magic. If I can I will give it 10 stars. I love all of the Giovanni hair product I have used!

great for dry, damaged hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My biggest issue are split ends and dryness. This is a great weekly conditioning treatment I use. Definitely recommend it if you have the same problems as me.

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a fine hairtype and i was suprised how good this worked on my hair. Makes it smooth without making it heavy. I will by this again:)

Incredible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Felt a difference in my hair after the first use. It was so soft I could not stop touching it. I definitely recommend this.

bad

Posted by Anaterma on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is the first and the very last time that i had bought anything based purely on reviews and not on ingredient list. this mask doesn't do anything. i also find the formulation mediocre. it keeps saying protein repairing system on the tube but i don't see any proteins in the ingredient list. just maybe "soy seed extract" but then i can't tell for sure if it's soy oil (it is an extract from seeds after all), or soy protein or whatever. the only star i can give this is for the thick mask-like consistency which, i guess, makes it work as a base for DIY hair masks. still it's a waste of money. for this price you can get bigger volume of infamous mill's creek keratin conditioner which i find to be the best.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry coarse highlighted hair and this reconstructor is wonderful! It added a lot of moisture and my hair feels so much softer! I'll definitely be buying more when I run out! Thanks iHerb for the great service too!

Hair reconstructor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Giovanni-products are amazing. My hair has always been frizzy and dry, and I have been using pricey salon products without seeing the difference. After a month using Giovanni my hair is beautiful, soft and shiny:-)

Best hair mask ever

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this hair mask, I use it several times a week. Makes my long hair silky smooth without the nasty stuff found in conventional hair care. I never would have thought my hair could get this silky without a product with silicones in it! Also, very affordable. I actually discovered this product (my entry into the Giovanni world) in my local health shop (paid 6 times the price for it compared to on iHerb, but still kept going back for it for about a year before I found it here). It's a winner for dry, processed long hair!

Best hair mask I've ever used!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best hair mask I have ever used! It leaves my hair nourished, without being heavy. I only wish it came in a bigger package! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.