Déjaunit !

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Les cheveux blonds méchés deviennent plus lumineux et même plus épais !

Mom says "OK"

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo and conditioner for my mom who has the most gorgeous gray hair. She said the shampoo and conditioner work well and she likes them, but she doesn't find they work any better than other 'gray' products she's used. I can only say that the products smell really good, and imo Giovanni products are eco and health friendly which makes them inherently better than the other products my mom uses.

Great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great conditioner. I love the smell. It`s a little stronger than the other giovanni conditioners. But i love when you can smell it on your hair after you washed it. I don`t know if it keeps my blond hair from getting brassy, but it makes my hair so soft! I just have to be careful not getting it near my roots because my har can get a bit oily.

Perfect Color

Posted by Reviewer2350714 on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The over the counter products were burning my scalp and hair shafts.This product colored beyond my expectations. If you use a mild toner after coloring it softens the moderate gold impact.

It's good

Posted by stdffe on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells fruity, it's soft and nourish. I have dark hair and i just wanted to add some ash color. It doesn't.

Great product

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and love that it helps me keep my silver hair silver.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell; the effect on reducing brassiness is rather mild, however.

no yellow or tangles

Posted by Reviewer2986571 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner takes the yellow out of my hair plus makes it sparkle and smooth.

Very nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will take off the yellow tone of hair! I ordered it just once, because I have dry hair and this product makes my hair more dry.

Great product

Posted by 5706863915964061380 on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good conditioner as doesn't have too much colour so leaves a nice tone

1 2 3 4