LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer1075433 on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am already a fan of Giovanni products and just tried these. They are a burst of citrus. I am very odor sensitive but thesee do not have any flowery notes, so they do not bother me. I use them for camping, hiking or at work when I need a quick refresher. They are one of the best new products I have tried. You will not regret buying them.

Natural Grapefruit Oil - Good For Either Gender

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just got these for an upcoming camping trip. The expiration date is actually 2012, not 2011 as stated online. If you place your nose directly into the towelette or rub your hands quite well with it, you can smell a definite fresh grapefruit smell. The slight scent is not overpowering buts linger some when you do a sniff test of your skin/hands. We are going into bear country & need unscented products so may have to limit where & how I use these as bears can smell 3 miles away. I can see it'll be great to dissolve anything on my hands from cooking, etc. I can not detect it on my face when I applied it & I have a very good sense of smell. I used these same towelettes during colder weather & I think the scents seem stronger during warmer weather.

good

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product, generous little wipe and nicely indivdually wrapped but the smell is a little overpowering for me. Might be perfect for others.

Shady ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1608658 on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yet another product with Phenoxyethanol. Avoid it

necessity

Posted by 5643428905847866134 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

never leave home without these they are the best sanitizing wipe

Great

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just started using these, they smell so fresh and clean and do a good job for refreshing and making me smell nice. I use under armpits to refresh and clean and on my hoo ha to freshen up.

Cheiro maravilhoso

Posted by 5519676673739058199 on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Com um cheiro de tangerina maravilhoso, esses lencinhos caros ajudam em higiene íntima, do corpo, do rosto! Tenho na bolsa pra emergências! Amo!