Probably the best conditioner I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is amazing. I am 47 years old so have tried a lot in my time. You need the tiniest bit, which distributes right throughout your hair with ease. Volumising products for fine hair can leave your hair feeling quite stiff, but this conditioner doesn't. It is incredible that you can get an organic based product for this price.

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a fine hairtype and this suits my hair perfectly. it does not make my hair feel heavy

Love it!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favorite conditioner. I have fine hair that easily gets dry on the ends from coloring. Moisturizing conditioners weigh my hair down, but volumizing conditioners don't moisturize enough. This is the perfect balance for me. I don't find it volumizing, but my hair is smooth, easy to comb out, and not weighed down. Excellent!!!

벌써 두병째

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

인생템! 가는 머리 때문에 볼륨이 살지 않아 머리도 기르지 못하고 보브 단발 유지하는데 이 샴푸와 컨디셔너가 많이 도움이 됩니다~ 가볍고 산뜻하고 향도 마음에 들고~

Great product overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While this isn't for customers who require intense conditioning, the promised volume is great, along with the affordable price, cruelty-free ingredients, and luscious smell.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for my fine, thin hair. Untangles quickly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic like all the Giovanni products I've eveer tried!

Nice light conditioner. Sulfate and paraben free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for many years and still think this is the best. I wish it had some of the other ingredients that the other Giovanni conditioners have like stinging nettle. I dislike Giovanni bottles but love their products, especially because the scent is not as strong as other brands and they have ingredients that actually do something beneficial to your hair and scalp. I wish they would use a normal shaped bottle with a regular cap. Their bottles do not travel well at all and leak.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a thick cream that makes your hair really soft and manageable. Will buy this again.

Giovanni