Good

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

makes your hair greasy does not shine. hair hanging

Awsome product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This spray is all I was looking for for the longest time ever! It makes your hair shiny, smells real good, it lasts for a longgggggg time, it is vegan and it has silicon on it!!! Hair products that have silicon help your hair to be protected against wheather damage! Ah, this product also has UVA and UVB protection as well! I would recommend!

real SHINE! Hårglans på box

Posted by etiskhandel on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ah - denne her elsker jeg! Sørger for å ha en tilgjengelig året runt. Det er en liten sprayflaske, og jeg kan skrive under paa at det gir glans til haaret!! Den er ikke oljete, og det er heller ingen bakdel at det lukter godt, og glansen varer lenge! Produktet har også pleiende stoffer og UVA og UVB protection, som beskytter mot vær og vind.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A useless thing for my hair. It turns out that my hair is shiny and of themselves. With this spray did not notice the difference.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have long straight hair, and use this mist everyday to enhance the shine. I love it.

Loved it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put it on m hair and it was like a photoshop change - the shine appeared instantly!!!;) it's really great, but it has to be used once on one portion, otherwise will make hair greasy.

Shiny silky hair!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it with jojoba oil after a towel dry. My hair stays soft, shiny & silky all day, and it smells nice, too!!!

decreases frizz and adds shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Without being too oily, a few sprays will defintiely take care of dry frizz that may develop through the day. I keep this at the office.

from Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

if applying to wet hair, leave just slightly shine; if to finish, then leave it oily! won't buy again.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I do love this product BUT the downside is....the mist does not work. I had to pour the product into another mist bottle which i owne. Overall love the product but the company needs to work on the spray pump