Leaves your hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturised

Posted by caladenia on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have thick asian hair with oily roots and dry ends. I've also used a lot of different shampoos and conditioners and I have to say this is one of the better ones. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturised, but not heavy or oily which is perfect. I use it with the Giovannie Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and they work great together. The shampoo cleans my hair very well without stripping it (ie. it feels clean afterwards, but not squeaky clean)and afterwards I use this conditioner. Things I love about it is that it actually does a great job at moisturising, without being too heavy that it weighs your hair down. Instead it leaves it smooth and light. Another thing is that you only have to use a little bit because it spreads easily (but is not too slick like some silicone based shampoos). Lastly it also smells good (but not overpowering). Would definitely recommend this product.

Great hair conditioner

Posted by odereviews on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent hair conditioner. We prefer this over the highly popular “Avalon Organics Conditioner”, Giovanni's deep moisture conditioner has a much better texture, scent, and it he product will last much much longer. Best hair conditioner from iHerb we have tried so far. Best of all this is fairly cheap, and the bottle design is excellent. Making this all-around great purchase.

Best conditioner!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really is the best moisturizing conditioner for my dry and coloured hair. The shampoo from the same line is also very good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Yes, smooth as silk

Posted by azarova on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing deep moisture conditioner. It, together with Giovanni Nutrafix hair reconstructor, has transformed my brittle hair into smooth and shiny. The conditioner is on a thicker side, very creamy and silky. It has a great fresh fruity scent which I can't think of anybody to not like, a little goes a long way with this product too. I'd recommend leaving it on for at least 5 minutes or better full 10 as it can act like a hair mask, but if you just need to detangle your hair quickly after shampooing and don't have much time it will work perfectly too. You can see the hair getting better already in the shower after the first time you used it and it will get better every time. I can't wait to wash my hair! Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Giovanni-products are amazing. My hair has always been frizzy and dry, and I have been using pricey salon products without seeing the difference. After a month using Giovanni my hair is beautiful, soft and shiny:-)

ingredients change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the pureorganic technology. Now with Eco chic technology, there's more chemical than plant derived ingredients, and it has glycol! I will not purchase again.

Did not work for me at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have curly rough, frizzy, hair. This just doesn't do anything to my hair. I'll stick with my Aubrey GPB conditioner..it's amazing for the job.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I am extremely picky about hair product, and I can say wholeheartedly that this conditioner is great!. -Leaves my hair silky. It doesn't have an overbearing smell like so many conditioners. I gave it a 5 because I do love the conditioner, but I wish the packaging could be improved. The 'collar' around the top of the bottle looks chic, but it makes it difficult to squeeze the conditioner out.

Softenes my hair

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it together with the same shampoo. After using this conditioner my hair are not dry, also they became soft. Smells very pleasant.

not enough moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although I love this brand and the product did smell great, it didn't work on my thick curly hair. It was hard to untangled my hair. If you have straight hair it would be fine but if you have curly hair try a different conditioner.