Help

from italy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i saw what contains this product , all produts of giovanni have the same extracts in them, this one has silicons

not good

Posted by vandait on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

giovanni has changed ingredients of this mask - no jojoba oil, no kukui oil, no macadamia oil, just dimethicone. i'm really disapointed.

Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

To this hair infusion has changed the composition. The new stock does not include jojoba oil, shea butter, aleurites moluccana (kukui nut) seed oil. :( I am very upset. Mask with the previous composition was much better.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for winter dry hair. I highly recommend especially for color treated hair. Thanks IHerb for a great price.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well-applied make hair shiny without weighing it down. Pleasant aroma, and texture tools. I liked him!

Just a good product

Posted by azarova on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick creamy treatment which is supposed to fill your damaged hair with proteins yet moisturizing them, as it contains both protein and oils. It smells a little protein-ish but the smell doesn't stay on the hair. However the Giovanni Nutrafix seems so strengthen the hair way better and Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner moisturizes them more. This protein infusion works well if you are in need of one product for both and your hair is not very severely damaged, just dry and a bit brittle. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

A great deep conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product b/c I was having some breakage on my natural 4a/4b hair and when I use this after shampooing it helps my hair feel stronger and healthier...I would recommend this for anyone that's having problems with breakage or shedding. It's also a wonderful detangler it makes your hair super soft!

Dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is really good to fix damaged hair. It smooths your hair, give tonnes of moist and your hair is really shiny and nice after use. It containt protein to fix damaged hair. And it does not smell chemical, since it's natural.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair loves most of Giovanni products! It is inexpensive and so light that I can use it as a leave-in too. It smells good and it has a lot of protein in it. Plus, it's very slippery which is a PLUS for my kinky coily hair! I like to add a little of this to my homemade deep conditioner or to boost my leave-in conditioners. Very good product!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hairproduct I have ever tried! After one wash, my hair was so soft and silky for several days :)