Must-have for volumizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Although this product isn't sold as a volumizer, I have used it for years to puff up and texturize my very fine hair. by rubbing a little on my hands and then raking my fingers through my hair in layers, I can get rock-star volume with no weight or oiliness. makes my hair look twice as thick in two minutes and also takes care of static fly-away. Love it.

Holds very very well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair is pretty thick and coarse and many products just cant hold my hair to a spiky or out of bed look. This isn't drying, doesn't cause my psoriasis to act up, plus it isn't glossy or too matt either. Perfect for the funky look anytime. Best hair styling product I've tried so far and I've used almost every brand on the market. Won't be looking around anymore.

Great product - highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hair type: fine, short (longest at 7.5-10 cm) This works best when the hair is damp but not dripping (though, I'm sure it would work well with that method). I put a little more than 1/4 teaspoon on all fingertips and then make sure I get coverage all over. The product lasts for many hours (10+). I would recommend without reserve. I should note their is very very little or no fragrance.

Maybe not for those sensitive to smells.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a contact allergy to artificial/added fragrances, so I understand how frustrating it can be to find certain products to meet your needs. I bought this styling glue because I recently got a really short pixie haircut and needed something that would allow me to structure my hair, but wouldn't have me scratching my scalp until it bled. This product is not listed as fragrance free, like I prefer most of my products to be. But, it is organic and my skin takes to organic products significantly better than mainstream products. The ingredients on the actual packaging states that there is 'no artificial fragrance'. Any scent, as I understand it, is because of the natural oils. I did a patch test on my scalp and have yet to notice any irritation, which is a good sign. But, I only plan to use this product for minor definition and not on my whole head, so I think I should be fine. However, as mentioned, there is a slight, not unpleasant, fragrance from the natural, organic, ingredients. It's almost barely noticeable, but I'm so used to not smelling anything on my body that I can faintly smell it 20 minutes later even after applying it. I'm not using it in large quantities, so it's nothing I can't adapt to. For some one who has allergies to actually smelling fragrances might have an issue, just be forewarned. I was taking a gamble with this product, but so far I've been pleased.

Good product for tween boys hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a "tweenager" so he want s all the products his mates have but I don't want him smothered in nasty chemicals. He loves this product for his brushed to the side fringe look. It doesn't last through a lot of sweating like a rugby game but a quick dip in the pool it's fine. Has a kind of waxy gel texture.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Very strong glue

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product, styles very nicely without adding unnecessary chemicals to your hair. all organic.

Great stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Please don't ever discontinue...I love it!

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

sticky to the touch but lightweight yet strong hold. My hair is thick. This is my #1 hairstyling product.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my boyfriend, who has pin-straight, super thick hair, and he's loving it. So am I, since the smell is really good.

1 2 3