Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is like water, which surprised me. I use it in damp hair to get volume, and it brings out my waves.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product becouse it's safe. Doesn't contain scary toxic chemicals and it works well. The consistency is very liquidy but once you get a feel how to use it it's great. I recommend for curly wavy hair.

not much different from water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

water is the first ingredient and it has the same consistency and is very hard to even put in my hair without it falling between my fingers. I won't repurchase.

I really love this Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have searched long and hard and have spend a lot of money to find something that dosen't dry out my hair. I have really curly hair and have found that this is the only product so far that has helped with keeping my hair from drying out. I have to use hairspray still if I want to wear my hair down, which is just fine since I don't have to cut the dry ends of my hair off near as much anymore. I will be super disappointed if this product is ever discontinued.

defined, soft and bouncy curls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have fine, frizzy, curly hair, and this product defines my curls and gets rid of the frizz without weighing down my hair. I apply it over a leave in conditioner on towel dried hair. Once it dries it is not sticky or crunchy. My curls are very defined, soft and bouncy.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair is quite fine & does what it wants to, unless I blow-dry & then use a Straightening Iron. I use this on damp hair & 'scrunch' through & then just let it air dry. I love this as it adds fullness & gives my not quite straight or wavy hair a beachy look. It is very watery, but easy to apply & brushes out well

Actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thin , but it works, will buy again

Giovanni sunset styling lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, create great curls on me.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love all of the Giovanni Products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Actually works....tousseled or straight...your choice! (:*)

1 2