Nice to wake up to

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and soothing. I have been consistently impressed with all of Giovanni's shampoos and conditioners.

Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner and shampoos

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a great smell my daughter has dandruff but this product is so good it releave her scratch. She scratch so bad once she due blood and then keep scratching the scab.... So glad for this product and so well priced. We will be getting more. Sad our last order was over look as I orded 2x conditioners and one shampoo as we had a shampoo that we were trialing for the order before. That we only recieved 1x conditioner when we paid for both. Hopefully that wont happen again. Other than that I recommned this product if you have dandruff.....

Ok for Co-wash, but not nourishing enough

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have 2C/3A hair and I simply found this product not moisturizing enough. However, I did like the tingly, minty feeling it left on my scalp :D - Overall, I would say it is not too bad if you are looking for a super-light conditioner, probably best to use for a co-wash if you are a curly girl like me :)

A light conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1148771 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a very light conditioner. A good everyday use product.

good

Posted by Reviewer1125645 on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

detangles, has a nice sent, leaves a fresh feel to hair but doesn't moisturize enough.

Giovanni Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2648241 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's working pretty well other than leaving my scalp a bit itchy. Fragrance, what little there is, is OK.

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a different Giovanni conditioner, bought this one after all the good reviews it got. Well it didn't invigorate me or my scalp at all, I didn't feel any menthol, be it a smell or a cooling sensation. Felt completely useless on my hair. Do not recommend

Seems to make my itchy scalp worse. Sulfate and paraben free.

Posted by Reviewer2985752 on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could have a tea tree allergy since it made my scalp itch. I'll decrease the concentration and mix it with Giovanni Root 66. Giovanni products have lighter scents than other brands and have ingredients that actually nourish the hair and scalp. I wish they would use a more normal shaped bottle that does not fall over as easily and is easier to pour without getting gunked up in the cap. Their bottles do not travel well at all and leak.

Not at all happy with the service.

Posted by 5648536955963895004 on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Any customers ordering from india, I strongly advise you to be careful as there is a charge of 50% of the buying cost for customs clearance. If you refuse to pay the customs fee, you will not receive the goods or the refund. iHerb refuses to pay the return shipping costs. So in the end, you will lose your money and have no goods. So please be cautious of this.

Smells refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my partner. He hasn't used it yet, but it smells wonderfully peppermenty (doesn't smell like teatree). Incredible iHerb delivery time too. Took only 4 days to arrive at my door in Perth, Australia!