Very fragrant & cooling on the scalp. All natural

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found this conditioner to be very fragrant, filling the bathroom with Chinese Botanicals. It also has a cooling effect on the scalp when left in for a while, which is unusual feeling but very nice, especially if you have any issues with your scalp. I get an itchy scalp & I use this in conjunction with "Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo". Read my review for this shampoo by clicking my name. Great combination. If you found my review helpful, please click "Yes" below. Thank you.

Favorite Natural Hair Product Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love that Giovanni avoids harmful ingredients in their hair care products. Shampoo and conditioner have a light pleasant scent. I always feel good using it.

Amazing for itchy, hurt scalp and weak hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So I was having this really bad itchy scalp, my hair was falling off like crazy and it had been going on for weeks when I first noticed that yikes! My scalp was bleeding and I actually had smaller patches where the hair had fallen off due to the constant itching that ofc, I scratched. I went online, read through so many tips and reviews and tried everything - nothing worked. I was getting scared, my doctor said that for my condition this was normal, but I still didn't want it to be like this, so I checked iHerb when my sister recommended that they probably had something that could help me. As I looked through all the shampoos and conditioners that I could find here I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people had recommended the Giovanni Wellness series for itchy scalps. I had nothing to loose so I bought one of each and some other products too, and once this got home and I'd tried the shampoo and conditioner I was amazed! After a week, my scalp had stopped itching, no bleeding was left and my hair started looking beautiful again! I had washed my hair 3 times that week. A month later, my problems were basically gone. A little itching when I hadn't washed my hair in a week, but else, it was perfect! For those of you who wonder, I have RA and psoriasis that gladly attacks my scalp. I want to note that at first use, it can be really weird to feel that cold, minty feeling on the head, but trust me - it helps!

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used the shampoo and its super good but the conditioner even better! When I lathered it in my hair my scalp was tingling alot it felt nice and it had a cooling sensation too and after I got outta the shower my entire top of my hair was warm for bout 15 min that was different but I loved it, will definitely buy again! :)

Amazing for weak hair

Posted by naturalme on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for damage or weak hair that needs that extra help. I used it all the time now and make sure I do not run out. It as help my hair from breaking or shadding.

Excellent Conditioner!

Posted by MisterCurl on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This makes my curls (3c curls) so soft and so moisturized. I would use it as a leave-in if it wasn't so mentholated. When you smell it, it kinda reminds me of Vicks Vapor Rub and the tingle in your scalp make it very cooling and a good conditioner for when you're sick. The conditioner itself is creamy, brown, looks kinda lumpy but goes on smooth. You DEFINITELY start feeling the effects of the menthol, botanicals, and different ingredients on your scalp and your hair the moment you put it on your head. I will definitely be purchasing again. For the price it is, it is an amazing conditioner.

Cooling Sensation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good Conditioner! All natural is a plus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Odeur top, démêle très bien les cheveux

conditioner

Posted by Yanushka on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

у меня волосы сухие, мелкие кудряшки. кондиционер вместе с шампунем этой же серии смягчили волосы. ощущается прохлада на коже головы my hair is dry, small curls. conditioner with shampoo softened my hair. feels cool on the skin of the head

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good at conditioning hair. Lovely smooth consistency, easy to rinse out & leaves hair nice & smooth. Will buy again, along with the Giovanni Wellness Shampoo.