Very fragrant & cooling on the scalp. All natural

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found this conditioner to be very fragrant, filling the bathroom with Chinese Botanicals. It also has a cooling effect on the scalp when left in for a while, which is unusual feeling but very nice, especially if you have any issues with your scalp. I get an itchy scalp & I use this in conjunction with "Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo". Read my review for this shampoo by clicking my name. Great combination. If you found my review helpful, please click "Yes" below. Thank you.

Amazing for itchy, hurt scalp and weak hair

Posted by 5629382173530644326 on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So I was having this really bad itchy scalp, my hair was falling off like crazy and it had been going on for weeks when I first noticed that yikes! My scalp was bleeding and I actually had smaller patches where the hair had fallen off due to the constant itching that ofc, I scratched. I went online, read through so many tips and reviews and tried everything - nothing worked. I was getting scared, my doctor said that for my condition this was normal, but I still didn't want it to be like this, so I checked iHerb when my sister recommended that they probably had something that could help me. As I looked through all the shampoos and conditioners that I could find here I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people had recommended the Giovanni Wellness series for itchy scalps. I had nothing to loose so I bought one of each and some other products too, and once this got home and I'd tried the shampoo and conditioner I was amazed! After a week, my scalp had stopped itching, no bleeding was left and my hair started looking beautiful again! I had washed my hair 3 times that week. A month later, my problems were basically gone. A little itching when I hadn't washed my hair in a week, but else, it was perfect! For those of you who wonder, I have RA and psoriasis that gladly attacks my scalp. I want to note that at first use, it can be really weird to feel that cold, minty feeling on the head, but trust me - it helps!

Favorite Natural Hair Product Brand

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love that Giovanni avoids harmful ingredients in their hair care products. Shampoo and conditioner have a light pleasant scent. I always feel good using it.

Amazing for weak hair

Posted by naturalme on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for damage or weak hair that needs that extra help. I used it all the time now and make sure I do not run out. It as help my hair from breaking or shadding.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1513939 on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used the shampoo and its super good but the conditioner even better! When I lathered it in my hair my scalp was tingling alot it felt nice and it had a cooling sensation too and after I got outta the shower my entire top of my hair was warm for bout 15 min that was different but I loved it, will definitely buy again! :)

good! From Latvia, 2011

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very interesting shampoo and conditioner, but it is good on my hair , wash clean, but smell is very specific.

Brilliant and tingly

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous conditioner,you can really feel the tingling and the cooling sensation as it revs up the circulation on the scalp. smells lovely and herbal with the chinese heral ingredients

Great Results

Posted by Reviewer1970516 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great conditioner. It leaves your hair silky, but not heavy. Of course, I use it with the great Givanni Wellness shampoo.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1355379 on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great conditioner. When l apply it on my hair and scalp, I feel the light pleasant coolness, it`s gonna be cool at hot summer

2 Thumbs Up!

Posted by 5141887965557571054 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really love this conditioner. I've been looking for an organic shampoo and conditioner that wouldn't leave my hair oily or smelling like some kind of medicated ointment. This is it! I was worried to try it at first just from the very minty scent it has but, once I started massaging it into my hair and scalp...I could feel that it wasn't heavy with oils at all and it gave my scalp a cool, refreshing tingle. After rinsing, my hair smelled and felt clean and moisturized (not oily). I would definately recommend this along with the shampoo. It works very well as a co-wash too!