Very good cup, easy to use!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing cup, i will not use pads or tampons anymore! It takes one cycle to learn to use it. But for woman who has long nails it will be quiet difficult!!!

Never go back to tampons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is my 1st cycle with menstrual cup. And even if i do not used to it, I still believe that this is the best solution for this "hard days"! Unfortunately for me 15ml capacity is too less, or my menstrual is really heavy :) I am 29 and never was pregnant. In 1-3nd days i used 4-5 tampons during the day and a night pad at night. This 15ml cup i have to empty every 3-4 hours. Will order the bigger Diva cup (size A, 30ml).

Not for very heavy period

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a very heavy period and was tired of using tampons because I'm quite sensitive, so I gave the Moon Cup a try. I had to change tampons very often and that make my skin irritated, I thought the cup would allow me not to go to the bathroom so often. Unfortunately, since my flow is so heavy I have to empty the cup frequently too and end up irritated even though it is much softer than harsh tampons. On my worst days I can fill the cup to the brim in just one hour. And having to go to the bathroom every hour is not OK, specially when emptying the cup takes longer than changing a tampon (you have to be relaxed, the more you hurry, the longer it'll take). The days when I don't bleed very much I can manage with pads. But my negative experience is just because of my awful period, apart from that the cup is very comfortable, I can't feel it when it's inside (well, I feel something "taking space" there, but there is no discomfort at all, and I can move freely). Putting it in and taking it out just requires a bit of practice, I got the hang of it quickly and I didn't find it messy (although you do get your hands dirty). I like that you can sterilize the cup at home, I never trusted tampons completely and cotton seems "dirtier" than silicone. I only experienced leaks when the cup was completely full, but I think it's very effective if you bleed less (or empty it on time). If your period is not heavy, I think this cup is definitely better for you and the environment than tampons. Maybe give it a try and see for yourself (I really wish I could use it like a normal person and empty it every six hours or so) Oh, my cup came with a little bag to keep it, but the bag has a pattern of a cobweb and a spider... no no no no, I can't stand spiders, I can't understand why did they choose that pattern, why a spider? >shudders<

Must try

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for a friend so can't really comment, but it looked very similar to my own mooncup in the packaging so I am guessing this is just as good (and by just as good I mean "where have you been all my life"-perfect). A must try for all ladies!

Very, very, very satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish I knew about this earlier. Struggled a little to start with to get the hang of it, but after 3 periods I find this so convenient and easy to use. I sometimes find the Aloe Cadabra lube very helpful for insertion. I also use the Moon Cup with the GladRags pantyliners and pads, according to how much I bleed. I even got ispiration to design and sew some sanitary pads of my own. It saves the environment and me a lot on money. Satifying.

NEVER USING TAMPONS AGAIN

Posted by aftonhupper on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product. I cannot rave enough about this. It is a less expensive, safe alternative to tampons. Not to mention, it's eco-friendly! I love my moon cup, and I recommend it to all of my female friends. Very easy to use, comfortable and convenient. NO LEAKING and NO ODOR. Because the blood stays inside you, it doesn't mix with the air to give off that nasty period smell. The only time it seems to slide down is when I'm running, so I make sure to push it up a little higher before heading to the gym. It has gotten a little stained, like red/brown, but that doesn't matter. I also cut off most of the little tail at the end, because that sticks out and is annoying. Otherwise, AMAZING PRODUCT. Please give it a try.

nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I couldnt use this. hurts my vajayjay.

Just can't fit it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loved the idea of this and searched for many different menstrul cups before ordering this one but it's a lot bigger than i expected. I couldn't even try fitting this. I have no idea how others do... :(( I use pads instead of tampons so i guess it was a mistake to think that i could use this. 30 dollars wasted.

This is amazing!

Posted by elblogdelupi on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have to tell that at first I have pain and I was not able to put it. I give it a new try this time more relaxed and it works fine! I really recommend this.

Has already paid for itself

Posted by christinelux on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this, I feel much better using this than tampons because I'm not putting tampons in the landfill. Also it isn't as drying as using tampons. If you google folds for mooncups you can see all the different ways of folding it for easy insertion. I will buy another one in a few years when it needs replacing :)

1 2 3 4