Tasty and free of nasty fake sugars !

Posted by vinetu28 on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gum is old school. It doesn't believe in all those fancy, new fangled sugar alternatives. Ingredients are simple: Xylitol, gum base (contains natural chicle), gum arabic glycerin, natural flavors (lemon, lime), sunflower lecithin, resinous glaze, beeswax, carnauba, beta carotene and chlorophyll. It also doesn't mess around with synthetic color agents (no Red #40 or Yellow #5 lurking in these boxes). Bonus is that it tastes great Lemon-Lime. No it doesn't stay flavorful for an extra, extra, extra long time, but its delicious for long enough to get a nice minty taste in my mouth and satisfy my desire to chew. Also, I love this gum as a digestive aid after eating, to produce enough saliva for digesting protein and carbs, and it works great. I had discovered Glee Gum years ago and enjoyed it, but hadn't thought much about it again until I realized that EVER gum at the corner store or gas station had either aspartame or saccharine in it. Even the tried and true Juicy Fruit has turned to the dark side. Thank you Glee Gum for offering this delicious, all natural alternative to the neuro-toxin laced sticks sold by your competitors. I appreciate it and I will continue to buy your fine product for many years to come. Beside this, however working with fewer artificial ingredients does have a few drawbacks. First, as other reviewers have commented, the flavor does fade quickly. Second, the gum tends to be a bit sticker, which may be an issue for those with sensitive teeth. Would definitely buy this product again. The only improvement I can think of would be in the box design, which has a tendency to open in your bag if you're not careful. As a side note, the graphics on the box are so retro & fun!

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, but not long lasting. The gum sticks to my teeth/ gum line in small bits, so i don't recommend using this if you have company.

Although the taste is not bad --

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It adheres to a tooth and is hard to eat.

Xylitol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love that this one is sweetened with xylitol, and it tastes really good. The taste fades a bit too quickly, but it's all natural, so all in all I really enjoy this product.

Gleeeee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gum is great, except that it gets sticky between the teeth.. Other than that its great tasting, im gonna buy this again!

Way too sweet

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The lemon-lime flavor doesn't last in your mouth nor is there any sourness. After the third chew, you get hit by that sharp burst of sweetness. Almost acid cold sweetness of xylitol. The it deflates to no-more-chew very quickly. I like lemon-lime flavour but if they can make it less sweet and way more sour, it'll be very nice.

I love this gum, so unusual to find xylitol healthy lemon-lime gum - why are you discontinuing it iherb?!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have just come onto iherb to re-order this, I love it. And it says discontinued. Please re-stock iherb. It's a great natural product. Thanks.

nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a little bit small to my opinion, but will buy again

Love it !

Posted by chantale on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's the only gum I can take for the moment and it's very good, I'm lucky.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best xylitol gum I have tried so far. It tastes great and is good for your teeth.