good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

EDS practioner said it was a probiotic I needed. I use lots of probiotics, and this is just one, and switch around to keep flora up during a long course of switching types of antibiotics treating tickborne illnesses. I would not rely on only one product in any case. So I cannot tell what this does in particular...no way I am going to let levels and variety of probiotics get low to find out! Please folks protect yourself from tickbites! and if you do get bitten please remove it properly and have it tested. Tick can be tested more reliably than humans for tickborne illnesses. If you suspect tickborne illness, run do not walk to a lyme literate doc or naturopath to effectively rule out lyme and co infections. This is my experience--and that of many many others-- not medical advice. I have been bitten twice and got multiple infections each time...4 years of recovery. Believe it. ticks are in each state and so are tickborne infections. Early proper intervention makes a huge difference. End of soapbox.

So Far Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered for years with this and that.Fibromyalgia dosed with mediacations that made me crazy.LITERALLY!!!!!!So far this has helped with alot of the ailments and I am on the road to recovery.What a God send.

Working For Me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about the claims of ThreeLac, but I've been taking it, as recommended (the load amount of 4 packs a day) for over 2 months now, and I feel my yeast is getting under control. Of course, I watch my diet very closely and NEVER eat sugar. I wasn't eating any sugar prior to this, but I still had raging yeast, so I know it's got to be the ThreeLac that's making the difference. I plan to remain on it as long as I feel it's working. After 6 months I will supposedly be able to cut back to 2 packs a day, which will help greatly with the expense. At this point I can highly recommend this product and just hoping it keeps on working ...

very effective but not the safest product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I used the product for the first time I experienced strong die off reaction including fatigue and muscle pain. In addition to this I would mention that there are safer and cheaper probiotics on the market.

So far, so good, it takes time though

Posted by titopronto on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These seem to be really good for my candida but the kill off of the bad flora is hard to take initially, as everything evil in your body is being destroyed by the threelac, and you get a lot of your initial symptoms back whilst the threelac is going to work. Try to get plenty of rest, and don't start a course of it at a busy or stressful time.

Very helpful probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very good type of probiotic, easy to take. Great flavor. However, it is very expensive, even with taking just 2 packets a day, which seems to be the normal dosage.

GERD and POST NASAL DRIP REMEDY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product to control acid reflux in the stomach and controls post nasal drip but not 100% if it's extreme post nasal drip :(

This bosts my digestion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do take the powder in some water and the taste is ok.

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, especially if you are dealing with yeast overgrowth issues.

best for yeast overgrowth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always come back to ThreeLac it is simply the most effective probiotic for balancing Candida and I have tried too many others to mention. Not to say they aren't good probiotics - just not for Candida. Only issue with this is it's not Vegan - so it's not for everyone.

1 2