Help

Wonderful, Wonderful!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I made scones with this mix and they were the best I've made so far! Thanks for a great product!!! I'll continue to buy this mix! Nancy, Sacramento, CA

BAKE AHEAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I BAKE THESE AHEAD ON WEEKENDS TO HAVE THEM IN THE MORNING FOR BREAKFAST. I HAVE ADDED BLUEBERRIES, GLUTEN FREE CEREALS AND DRIED FRUITS TO THE MUFFIN FOR VARIETY.

Look ugly-- taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The appearance is unattractive, does not brown. They are still fluffy inside, but they fall apart and kind of "crumble" in the bag. They taste pretty good though.

gluten free pantry muffin and scone mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

light mixture, fulfilling. tasty on its own without any additional flavours added.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Yumm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

That's the first time I've done muffins since this gut issue started. Love it! Can't wait to buy more.

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good taste and easy to make

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually mix chocolate chips and walnuts in this and it comes out beautifully. It's a bit soft and moist, so I leave them in the oven for another 5~10 mins depending on the size for more crispy tops. They are really delicious and now I'm hooked! I'm going to try banana nut muffin next! :)

Amazingly Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These scones turned out better than any scone I have ever eaten. I followed the recipe exactly, and added a little over a half cup of dried blueberries. I also used parchment paper as recommended. they came out of the oven beautifully - a little brown with a slight crispiness and super moist and delicious on the inside. My family was very happy with them, even the ones that are suspicious of gluten-free. I would not hesitate to recommend this mix for making scones!

Very filling and tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great with blueberries, apples and cinnamon, or bananas. Have also tried them with dried cranberries and enjoyed them.

1 2