Too sweet

Posted by psmiracle on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like sweet food/snacks but not too sweet... Thou it's gluten free but it's really way too sweet...

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Sugar attack.

Posted by annannaljuba on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just soooo much sweeter than necessary. Sugary sugary gooey doughy sweetness with too little blueberry.

Glutino Gluten Free Blueberry Breakfast Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I threw this in the garbage after my first bite. It is one of the worst things I've ever tasted. The "Glu" in the name is all you need to know. It was a gluey-textured, horribly over-sweetened bar with almost no filling, and certainly nothing that tasted like blueberries. Awful flavor, whatever it was.

Amazing A++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had quite a number of gluten free foods, and these are way above anything i've tasted before. Absolutely delicious and has the feel of a real soft biscuit/cookie.

A staple item in my son's gluten-free snack box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this. It is not sticky or chewy (he wears braces so it matters), it is not too sweet and the taste is just nice.

Nothing better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best taste, texture & quality of the three bars I've tried. Generous amount of filling. They are every bit as good as Nutrigrain bars I used to purchase. No better price than IHerb!

Glad for gluten free options.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always glad to have a box of these in my house so I can grab one on the run or put them in the kids lunches. I loved fig newtons growing up- and this is the closest thing to them that is gluten free.

Great to lunchboxes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is 6 and it's always a struggle to find something gluten free to her luchbox at school. I recently found this product and she really likes it. I wish iHerb would stock the other flavours too.

Yummy start to your day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These bars are very cookie-like, kind of remind me of a gluten-free fig newtons made with blueberries instead of figs. Yummy! Well worth buying!

1 2 3 4