GMO's galore!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to eat these a few years back until I phoned Glutino and they confirmed: they use GMO soy! And a lot of it particularly soy oil. Never again. Didn't buy them on iHerb but leaving this review here for consumers who, like me, mistakenly thought these were safe to eat. Taste-wise they were good, until the store where I purchased them started to sell boxes where the wafers were stuck together as if the chocolate had melted in transit and the boxes had been refrigerated or even frozen prior to put on the shelves. They invariably tasted off and I threw out so many that's the reason why I called Glutino in the first place.

If you like Kit Kat, you'll love these

Posted by zoeblessing on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, I am amazed they managed to make potato flour act like wheat. These wafers are delightfully crispy, and the flavor is chocolaty good. Kit Kat used to be my favorite candy bar, until I discovered my wheat allergy. I think these wafer cookies are even better! Not as candy-bar-sweet as Kit Kat.

Very addictive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With a wheat allergy, choices are few and far between. However these wafers are addictive and despite the lower caloric count, you eat enough of them it won't make a difference. I love them and state that this is the first gluten free desert that I have ever eaten that doesn't compromise on taste.

no like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bah!

very tasty

Posted by netalee on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but there are very few of them in a package

Too good.

Posted by 4points on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are just not easy to keep around. They are eaten in a day or two since they are light, nice tasting and small bites.

wafer cookies

Posted by anncha on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good, but high on calories.

Glutino GF wafer cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good. Liked these very much. Somewhat reminiscent of neopolitan colored/flavored cookies from my childhood (which of course I no longer eat because of the gluten they contain). This is a good product. The chocolate could be denser.

they are ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

more sweet than flavor

not as good as i expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty ordinary product in good backing.

1 2