Sweet Deliciousness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great banana taste.. The only drawback is these bars are not big enough :)

Product Good, Price for size not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These bars are very nice, but they are sooooo tiny, I was disappointed that I had paid so much, even though they are nice. I would not buy again, only because I think they are a bit expensive (even for organic)

I love bananas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a very thin, but great tasting healthy stripe......I would not call it bar. Need to stop myself from eating too many......

Tar Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just cant get past the texture of the bars which are quite small amd thin, so it was a waste of money. Will not buy again.

Algo dulce sin gluten y raw

Posted by DelikatEssences on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Un sabor muy rico a plátano y coco al mismo tiempo. Al ser un alimento raw ,sin cocción alguna, hecho de germinados deshidratados, su textura es algo blanda pero es genial como tentempié sano.

Shoe Leather

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is okay if you can get past the consistency. Its not like fruit leather but really like the bottom of a shoe.

Not a huge fan of these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These bars are somewhat chewy and they do have a banana taste, however; for me I felt they had a sour taste (not bitter sour)more like the bananas had gone off. Almost like sour milk. They are just not for me and my taste buds.

WOW! These are really really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really worried about the taste. because I don't like their Chocolate super cookies. So I was hesitant but saw the great reviews. So thought I would take the chance and get a box. I'm so glad I did. These taste great! I love bananas and you can really taste the banana in these! Will def buy these again! Please keep selling these iHerb and I will keep coming back to buy more.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have these at work, sometimes I need a snack in the afternoon, but I have trouble stopping eating :) Great banana flavor too.

YUM