Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The BEST ingredients! Very trustful company! Highly recommended! Love Love Love!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't stop eating this right out of the packet. With sweetened coconut or almond milk this is even super delicious. Sure to order again! The cinnamon flavour is so strong and good just the way I like it. I don't know what type of cinnamon they use it is different from what I got.

Not my taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it is the apple bits that are the guilty ones. Most of the granola was good, but now and them their was a piece that tasted like warm, sour puke.

Sprouted goodness

Posted by VitalityVee on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slightly sweet and coconutty, adds a delicious crunch to yogurt and oatmeal porridge. I felt the cinnamon spice could be stronger. As a cacao lover I prefer the Coco Crunch version.

Loved it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super crunchy and chewy which makes it fun to eat! Sweetness was just nice! tasted very clean and natural!

Yummo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite granola of all time

Go Raw, Organic Granola, Apple Cinnamon

Posted by greenandclean on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really delicious! I'm not too fond of the apple bits though, they're a bit big and chewy, and I think the granola would be better if the apple was shredded, but it's still really good! It's pretty expensive though, and it tastes pretty much like my homemade granola, so I'll probably just go with the homemade in the future, but if you're lazy, this is really worth the try.

deeeelicious rawnola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

just perfect, if you're a cinnamon fan then this is for you. very cinnamony and the buckwheat crunch is just too good. i can even eat it just as is or sprinkle on vanilla protein shake, etc and the fact that it's all sprouted, i just love go raw!

Great flavor!

Posted by SunnyRose on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like the granolas I've tasted from Go Raw. Good mixture of healthy seeds, sweetened with dates. Love the apple, cinnamon and mild coconutty flavor!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This granola is so filling and tasty. I love the apple/cinnamon combo. Deliciously satisfying.