great

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't stop eating this right out of the packet. With sweetened coconut or almond milk this is even super delicious. Sure to order again! The cinnamon flavour is so strong and good just the way I like it. I don't know what type of cinnamon they use it is different from what I got.

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The BEST ingredients! Very trustful company! Highly recommended! Love Love Love!

Not my taste

Posted by 5559501646119958413 on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it is the apple bits that are the guilty ones. Most of the granola was good, but now and them their was a piece that tasted like warm, sour puke.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to say this was the best cereal I have every had. At first I wasn't crazy about the taste, but with a bit of yogurt, Mmmm. I love the ingredients and you feel so great eating this in the morning I am addicted!!

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2717625 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

unbelivebale good taste!

Granola apple cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, good and healthy. Eat it as a cereal whit oat milk. Its very sweet, could be a bit less sweet for my taste!

MY FAVORITE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1973857 on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For people with dietary restrictions, it doesn't get any better than this. I'm fighting candida and I do fine with this. I eat it in almond milk nearly everyday for breakfast and I love to snack on it straight from the bag. This is the ONLY granola that I can find, that does not have any sugar. And I've done A LOT of searching!! This company has one of the lowest prices and VERY FAST SHIPPING!!

Nice and crunchy

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet, very tasty and raw! Add some hemp milk sweetened with medgool dates and you're good to go. Love this brand!

Love!!!

Posted by MayBente on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So tasty,raw and absolutly my favoritt!

Very good, slightly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1956882 on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tasted great of apples and cinnamon, but it was far too sweet for my liking, so I had to mix it 3parts oats, 1 part granola... Then it was yummy, and lasted much longer ;-)

1 2 3 4