AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1973857 on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For people with dietary restrictions, it doesn't get any better than this. I'm fighting candida and I do fine with this. I eat it in almond milk nearly everyday for breakfast and I love to snack on it straight from the bag. This is the ONLY granola that I can find, that does not have any sugar. And I've done A LOT of searching!! This company has one of the lowest prices and VERY FAST SHIPPING!!

Its great!

Posted by Hjertemat on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is really a great great GREAT product! Organic, raw and no agave :) Its crunchy and has a mild taste of chocolate and coconut. I will buy again!

Seems too good to be true

Posted by Reviewer1137058 on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the proverbial food that people have long been wishing for. A food that tastes like a delicious treat yet is as nourishing and healthful as it is delicious. Only the most healthful nutrient dense ingredients - raw organic, and sprouted. Absolutely no compromise. Yet it tastes like a chocolate desert - crunchy chocolate vanilla. Whoever formulated this was genius. Thank You Go Raw!

Great as cereal

Posted by 5131057513955742518 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tastes really good as cereal! Some pieces are a bit hard, but if you let it soak in the milk for a minute before eating it, it'll be fine.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and very crunchy, and best of all, no added sugar, agave, honey, etc, and the ingredients are good for you. I also eat it right out of the pack as a snack. Tastes lovely with yoghurt!

Great teast and great nutrition for me, my kids and my picki wife

Posted by 5281018589300699999 on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great teast and great nutrition for me, my kids and my picki wife :-)

Nice flavor!

Posted by SunnyRose on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like the granolas I've tasted from Go Raw. Good mixture of healthy seeds, sweetened with dates. It has a good balance between coconut and chocolate flavor!

Great!

Posted by cleaneat on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not very sweet, subtle chocolate flavour and sometime I eat this with porridge or throw it on a cereal.

Granola Premium

Posted by 4686036952581356063 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells great, I did not like some of the add sweetener. It also left a funny after taste in my mouth.

Healthy option

Posted by 5701104198577732369 on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it's a healthier alternative to most cereals out there on the market however it does take some time to get used to the taste. I enjoy it with unsweetened almond-coconut milk as a cereal and would sometimes eat as a snack.