From China!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

China of all Places. Go Raw has Gone Rotten! I just heard these seeds are sourced from an American company that oversees the supposedly organic supplier in China. This is of ZERO reassurance since even if they may be following organic practices (a big "if" in a place where corners are routinely cut to save costs) they can not control the horrible air pollution spread across the whole country (also, the government reports 90% of the water sources are polluted). There is no mention on the packaging, it seems "USDA Organic" check-the-box labeling is good enough. Not for me. How can we trust Go Raw from here?? They just killed the brand. Too bad, I really loved what I thought they were doing. Instead of going the easy and cheap route they should have focused on developing their supply chain and helped to grow true organic farming from trustworthy sources.

worth a little extra $

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I decided to mix my own organic trail mix and these seeds are a great base. really tasty seeds, best I've ever had. 1 cup go raw simple seed mix 1 cup raisins 1/3 cup raw cashews 1/3 cup raw walnuts 1/3 heaping cup raw almonds then add other dried fruit as its available organic with no added sugar. Prunes, bananas, dates ect...

Home favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love to eat this on its own as it is unsalted! Makes a great addition to most dishes and it is great that it is sprouted, which aids in quicker digestion amongst other benefits.

Deceptive-product grown in China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was alerted through another review of this product (which I have purchased many times & was just about to again) that the reviewer had read the product was grown in China. What?! So I went ahead and called the company directly in an attempt to verify. I'm sorry to say it's true. I have purchased their Pumpkin Seeds many times as well, and I'm disappointed to find they're grown there. As the other reviewer correctly pointed out, Go Raw actually buys these from a company in CA who gets them from a US owned company in China. With all the contamination problems, pollution, cost cutting, etc over there it's hard to feel confident about what you're eating- well anywhere really- but especially there. The woman I was speaking with at the company says they're not trying to hide the fact they're from China. I said it seems like it because it's no where on your website, or other sites Go Raw sells on. When I expressed my disappointment and that I wouldn't be purchasing from them any longer, her reply couldn't have been more chipper! Huh?!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was really good. I used it a lot on top of salads and in hot oatmeal

GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My first time trying sprouted seeds. I had no idea that nuts and seeds were supposed to be soaked and/or sprouted before consumption. Nor did I know that they (non-organic) were pasteurize here in the USA. Needless to say, I will be ordering these again.

RAW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is Raw! And they are true to their word on this! Make sure you drink a lot of pure water! A lot!

seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

bland

great product

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seeds taste really good, perfect addition to yogurt, cereals, bread, salads and more.Above all, I love the fact that they are sprouted and you can tell they are easily digested, unlike non-sprouted seeds.Definitely the best seeds that I have bought, love the idea of the mix, too (pumpkin and sunflower).Organic and unsalted, excellent!!

Really tasty !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought the spicy seeds first and loved them.Next time ordered these but wasn't sure i did the right thing until i tasted them.Thought they may be a bit bland but this is not the case. Really nice ,crunchy and full of flavour , very different from regular pumpkin/sunflower seeds (In a good way)

1 2