Meh..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These start out great but don't have such a nice after taste, and the texture isn't very good either. I like the idea that it's raw and healthy, but I don't consider these as a delicious snack, more like if-I-cant-find-anything-else-and-I'm-running-out-the-door type of snack. They are dry and thick, I don't think they can really be called chips to be honest.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Waste of money......maybe is super healthy but it doesn't help when it taste like crap!

Go Raw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great natural product for adults and children. Get immediate disc by using "KJQ 544" (write with no space)

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is a nice snack, but its not addictive like chips! so thats a good thing..

It's Super Healthy & Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are so tasty! A tasty snack that's super healthy! It's organic, raw & sprouted!

Go Raw, Organic Super Chips, Pumpkin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great chips-couldn't put them down, I almost ate the whole package in one sitting. Raw food is definitely the way to go for optimal health.

Lowest sugar of the flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this flavor, but I probably won't get it again in favor of the ginger ones, which have to most flavor. Instead, I will make crispy pumpkin seeds by soaking them overnight first, as per Sally Fallon's guidelines/WAPF.

Strangely addictive

Posted by stephd on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not super sweet or salty, but mildly flavored somewhere in the middle, with a chewy/crunchy bite. I couldn't stop at just one handful. Very tasty little snack!

Happily surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious! Wish I'd ordered more!

You can't eat just one...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent brand and all their stuff is good. I particularly like the pizza-flavoured chips.

1 2 3 4