Yummy. Hard to limit myself to only five (self-imposed limit)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These have a mild flavor. They are chewy like coconut. If you do not like coconut, stay away from these cookies. The flavor is a nice blend of coconut and other ingredients. The chocolate flavor is not strong. I also like the ginger flavor of these cookies. The label says that refrigeration is recommended, but unnecessary. I agree with that. I never refrigerate mine, but I am in New England, and it is rarely hot here. ... I like Go Raw's other products too.

Wow.. what a pleasant surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you like sesame seeds, then these are great! They are a great source of fiber-especially for us celiacs! Besides the fact they are super low in calories, they make a great snack with tea or coffee for that afternoon pick me up. I always feel full after 3, and somehow this product lasted about 3 weeks!!! Amazing!

Love 'em!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tasty and raw!

DELISH!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these sweet little delights. Perfect for when you feel like something sweet.

Crispy healthy strange tasting snack

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'd prefer higher cocoa to sesame ratio, the sesame taste is bit too strong. Average

so good!

Posted by daphneandgladys on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is such a good and crunchy snack! I can’t seem to stop eating it and it’s like I’m addicted to it. Once i start eating from a bag, i would finish it within minutes. Oh, just an advice. Always put it in the fridge before eating it. The cookies are a lot crispier and nicer when they are cold. For more reviews like this, click my page :)

yummi cookies

Posted by lovelyBunny on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These don't taste anything like regular chocolate cookies, have a lot of taste, and tastes good.Great with a cup of coffee. I will buy them again!

Too hard to chew!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was quite excited to try this after looking at the ingredients on how healthy this snack may be and also the other positive reviews. The real product looked like the one on the packaging which is always good. Texture wise, it was so hard!!! Not even crunchy/crispy. It just tasted rather stale and if I bite hard enough for it to be broken into shards, it'll poke onto my gums which was a pain!! So i'll usually eat like 5 pieces and stop to prevent myself from getting some swollen gums. Taste wise, nothing fantastic, and definitely not chocolatey. I would recommend this product. Please click "yes" if you find my review helpful!

Like flavored cardboard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awful taste, questionable nutritional value, like eating flavored cardboard. Will never buy again.