Riquísimas y muy sanas

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Toda la gama de galletas Go Raw me han sorprendido gratamente. Un sabor delicioso pero libre de gluten y al ser un alimento vivo (germinado y deshidratado) aporta muchas más vitaminas y minerales que cualquier snack. Pienso probar toda la gama. Las Masala Chai son dulces con sabor a coco y especias.

OMG. Seriously. Any extra minutes reading these reviews is time wasted. They are AMAZING.

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First you think about how healthy these are, okay? Like stupidly, ridiculously healthy. Then you taste them and faint and wake up pretty quickly because they are so healthy that they've just boosted your entire existence, and then you go and order some more. Possibly before you have unpacked the contents of your iHerb order. Get the other flavours too and buy some for your neighbours.

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor. I like the carrot cake and chocolate flavors more though.

Delicious!

Posted by djsoma on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm sold with the first few cookies. Since they are not super cheap I need to cut myself off from eating them anymore in one go. There's plenty in the bag though.

my favourite snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but... so tasty! And healthy too. The only con is that after you open the bag it's hard to stop yourself from eating it all right on the spot.

yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Almost like a dessert! Sweet and spicy at the same time, excellent!

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too good to be true, I had problems not to eat whole package in one sitting... :-) They taste really good, I stay on iherb just to order more and more.

Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well,i forgot to check the sugar. 16g sugar is too much for me though its ingredient is healthy. It has strong ginger taste. If you like masala chai, you will love it. But to me, i say no.

Honestly, these taste really bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to receive this product, along with the pumpkin super chips and pizza chips from the same company. I am completely disappointed. The masala chai flavor in particular, tastes absolutely horrible. I dont know if it's the combination of orange and sesame and dates (which usually go well together) or the spices they used, but they taste horrible. I tried to love them, and I'm going to be throwing them out, which is completely against everything I believe in! Also, a small bag for the price.....

Lovely flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good crunchy cookies yum. The chai taste makes it more interesting.