Help

Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. My Chinese Herbalist is using it as part of my protocol to heal a chronic illness I have had for many years. It is working! I also received my order in a timely manner, and I love iHerb's prices!

Eclectic Institute Goldenseal Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Indispensable during cold season. Take at first signs. You probably won't end up on antibiotics. Take maximum dosis.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The alkaloid berberine is useful against fungal infections, bacterial/viral infections and has anti-inflammatory activities. Someone has writted "Smells very fresh". I confirm ! It costs a little bit more than others but it's definitely in the category of "you get what you pay for".

High Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Appears to be a very potent herb that is helping me deal with conditions related to candida overgrowth and dysbiosis due to the overuse of antibiotics(in latin means "-anti" "life"). I don't recommend just one herb when fighting these condition, try rotating Kyolic Aged Garlic, Peppermint, and NSE Grapefruit Seed Extract. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a potent herb that smells as powerful as it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product, ease of ordering, cost of shipping ( thank you for not gouging me) and the opportunity to do business with you is all.........excellent

The real deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is potent, fresh Goldenseal. I bought it to help get rid of a sinus infection.

Eclectic Inst. Goldenseal root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent brand - Root is best as opposed to herb.

eclectic institute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not processed in gluten-free facility!

This product seems to be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recently started taking this product to improve my immune system. I wanted to try it based on previous reviews. It seems to be working well and I am happy with it.

Eclectic Institute, Goldenseal Root, 400 mg, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good when I feel I'm getting sick.

1 2