Page 1 - Reviews - Goli Nutrition, Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies, 60 Gummies - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I lost about 3 kgs in a month. It has no side affects, it taste good, it’s not sour at all and you cant actually taste the apple cider or vinegar in the gummy. I totally love and i will totally repurchase it. I hope my review reinforce you to buy it!!

cbd2d81c-30a0-44df-8a1e-12ea530886aa
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I’ve heard about Goli from a friend and have been taking this for 2 months already and got the items from her. Before I finished the last one, I ordered here personally and got it with a good deal and faster delivery. Very effective product for losing weight and a lot of my friends and colleagues noticed the changes already. I’ve been endorsing Goli to my friends and they are very satisfied with it. 👍🏼 👍🏼

29877a6a-4201-4831-a6a8-c0d1fad630d9
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My dietician recommends me drink apple vinegar with water before meal. By some reason I can not drink it, its very hard for me. I was so happy when I found goli cider vinegar gummies. These gummies are really helpful to maintain my appetite, I'm eating much more less then before.

4ff35667-5bd4-48a4-a8bf-e2004f793de2
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Good thing i tried this no need to suffer from drinking apple cider vinegar. This one doesn’t tastes like apple cider vinegar but the usual taste of gummy bear so you don’t feel like you’re drinking an apple cider vinegar but the benefits are the same. I wouldn’t mind chewing 1-3 gummies per day.

6ae635ad-cabd-49b9-bb86-869a39c4345b
Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Its was like a love at first sight. Its genuie amd They deliver on time. The sight makes shopping ho easy and i am Happy i Can shop with confidence and Security guaranteed. Your Apple cider vinegar is so tempting that i want to have it all the time. Thank you

e7380ba2-eff4-4e7c-b618-44d8c907b5a6
Posted on May 9, 2022

The quality is great. the size of the gummies are perfect and it doesnt taste like acv at all. The dosage you can take up to 6 gummies a day but for me i ate 2 gummies in the morning and night. The benefit is actually great, helps supress my cravings.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

the taste is so yummy unlike the apple cider vinegar which you will resist to drink even you need it. I am taking 2 gummies it in the morning and whenever I feel hungry. I lose 4 lbs in a months. It is healthy and I did not experience any side effects. it is very good on loosing weight.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

My second time purchasing it. Is of stock so I bought something else instead and it was horrible >< love the taste and the size it’s big and you can taste both apple and cider! Please do not think you can loose weight by taking it though cause how can you expect something so tiny and so sweet to help you control your appetite! I eat it as my comforting snacks and nothing more ~

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I took this not to lose weight but because i’m on a smoothie diet and i vitamine B supplements that i’m not getting from my diet. I wont say i lose my appetite but unexpectedly it helps decrease my appetite - my unnescessary cravings was gone. I would definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Ingredient help to lose weight It is excellent. U should take one table a day and it is very effective. The quality is great. Size is comfortable. Taste is delicious. I like it because u can eat some fat food and even that u lose weight.

43e61724-2674-464a-a2cc-e4d055f9bda7