green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good taste

Good Earth Lemongrass Tes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste--very soothing. Ordered more because it tastes so good and good for you. I have a few health issues which I'm hoping this tea will help.

Comforting, mild, tastes delicious ~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A lovely blend of soothing tea.

Aromatic and wonderful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never been a huge tea person, and I've had a hard time having any affection for green tea specifically, but this tea converted me. I loved it from the first taste.

anti inflamatory and it is good tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When my hubby has a cold I give him this tea to help with congestion. I started using it because it works for us as an anti-inflamatory.

Wonderful Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellently flavored tea. Lemongrass is said to help with headaches (particularly migraine headaches). I am sitting here feeling so much better and had to testify that indeed it has minimized a raging migraine I was suffering with. Very happy. It is also said that lemongrass helps to reduce cellulite...the jury is still out on that one. :) Excellent tea - highly recommend.

healthy drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have lemongrass green tea every day. I love the flavour and know it has good things in it for my health and well being.

green tea from Good Earth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this green tea with the lemongrass ingredient and touch of peppermint it a perfect combo. Very happy with the quality of the product from iHerb

Mrs. Dains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like the flavor of Good Earth Teas

homemaker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this green tea blend with lemongrass and other flavors for 4-5 years and like it so much, when I couldn't find it at my local grocery stores, my previous source, I went on-line and found it on I-Herb for a reasonable price.

1 2