Great Tea, No Caffeine

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a strong cinnamon flavor. My wife and I like it, and when we serve it to guest, they always say how much they like it.

Amazing!

Posted by 5140824951507209833 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is so good that words cannot do it justice. If you like oranges and cinnamon, then you should get this NOW and thank me LATER!

Pleasant flavor

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the only teas that I can get my son to drink. It is great hot or cold.

Delicious & Healthy Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor and sweetness without sugar or artificial sweeteners. I especially enjoy it as an iced tea.

Lovely

Posted by 4795469817105220269 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite teas in the fall and winter. It's a very strong cinnamon flavor, but I love cinnamon. I love that you can get this tea with or without caffeine as well.

Happy to have found this on iHerb

Posted by 4818505957160251379 on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved this tea back when it was served at The Good Earth restaurant in the 80's. I got a pleasant surprise when my sister gave me a box, I didn't know they still made it!

A winter-time staple

Posted by 4863462127504235652 on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favorite herbal blend, with just the right balance of sweetness and spice. I ordered it online because I can no longer find it in my local stores.

really different

Posted by Reviewer1455674 on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have various herbal teas in my cupboard and this is handsdown the favourite with everyone I serve it to. It has enough flavour that it doesn't seem like I'm drinking herbal tea.

Food Earth tea original caffeine free

Posted by 4759887911608533704 on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tea. We have it shipped transAtlantic because we like it so much. Ot tastes sweet without any sugar.

Great tea!

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unbelievably rich tasting and one tea bag is almost too intense for just one cup. Not a huge fan of red rea, but the taste is not noticable at all because of all the other spices.

1 2