Great Tea, No Caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a strong cinnamon flavor. My wife and I like it, and when we serve it to guest, they always say how much they like it.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is so good that words cannot do it justice. If you like oranges and cinnamon, then you should get this NOW and thank me LATER!

Pleasant flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the only teas that I can get my son to drink. It is great hot or cold.

Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea's distinct flavor is exquisite :)

Delicious!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Incredibly flavorful tea.

Product is delicious very tasty and enjoyable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is delicious and since I am a tea drinker I was very happy to find a source. Lately the stores have not taken to stock the Good Earth Teas and that was disappointing. It didhowever take quite a while to reach me, can't imagine why. However I am happy to have the tea now and am enjoying it very much.

Delicious & Healthy Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor and sweetness without sugar or artificial sweeteners. I especially enjoy it as an iced tea.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite teas in the fall and winter. It's a very strong cinnamon flavor, but I love cinnamon. I love that you can get this tea with or without caffeine as well.

Happy to have found this on iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved this tea back when it was served at The Good Earth restaurant in the 80's. I got a pleasant surprise when my sister gave me a box, I didn't know they still made it!

A winter-time staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favorite herbal blend, with just the right balance of sweetness and spice. I ordered it online because I can no longer find it in my local stores.

1 2