Good Earth original

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Feb 19, 2015

I was worried that my favorite tea had disappeared, but they simply changed the name and the packaging, again. This is the same wonderful tea I have loved for years. One tea bag is strong enough for 1.5 cups. After drinking that, I cover the teabag with water and let it sit overnight for a sweet treat the next morning. The cinnamon just keeps on giving. Cinnamon and ginger are both helpful for those fighting nausea. My dad drank a lot of this while he was on chemotherapy. He would put 10-12 tea bags in a gallon jar of pure water and leave it in the sun for a day. To drink, he poured it over ice. I prefer this tea hot, and always find it warming: hot drink in my hands, the comforting smell, spicy flavor, etc, etc. Try this, it will become your new favorite tea!

Tea

Posted by StephanieH on Jan 18, 2011

This tea is incredible...spicy, naturally sweet, and priced right.

Could have been my favourite

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE on Apr 29, 2013

Sweet and spicy, this could have been my favourite. BUT it is just a bit too sweet. Good in small cups though, served like a dessert tea or something

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1669705 on Jun 26, 2010

sweet and spicy is a great drink on a cool day.

Most wonderful spiced tea!

Posted by Reviewer1679524 on Feb 25, 2017

I buy this product by the dozens and mix it with a black or green tea for iced tea by the gallons. It's naturally sweet, and has replaced all other drinks in my home.

Lovily for a cold winter evening.

Posted by 5375256866089045847 on Jan 30, 2017

I realy like this tea! It has cinnamon, orange and spices that are warming and I like it best in the winter and I get some every year.

Sweet and Spicy exactly.

Posted by 5580369662530145583 on Sep 06, 2016

It is exactly as the title Sweet and Spicy. This tea is soothing for the stomache.

Delicious tea

Posted by 4663994603000700926 on May 04, 2016

I ordered this after trying it at a friend's house and loving it. It isn't available in Israel, and my friend had gotten it on a trip to the States, so I figured that I wouldn't be able to buy it, but then I was very happy to discover it on iHerb! Yay! Now you guys just need to start selling dark chocolate hot cocoa mix... ;)

Great tea. Marvelous flavor profile.

Posted by Reviewer3279192 on Feb 13, 2012

I finally found this at a store, after searching for months. Meanwhile, I was glad to find it online and have been enjoying it since.

Very good!