Great tasting product for a little indulgence

Posted by NBPT10 on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I generally don't recomend people eat potato chips, but let's be real....Even health concious people will do so from time to time. When I take a break and indulge myself, I do it with this product from Good Health Natural foods. Either the rosmary or the plan sea salted chips taste great in my very humble opinion. Better tasting than any conventional chip you would get at the super market. Cooked in olive oil and no trans fats make it an acceptable treat now and then. Enjoy. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

LOTS of Rosemary, otherwise very tasty!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These chips are super tasty and made with only four basic ingredients. Potatoes, sea salt, olive oil, and rosemary. I love that there are no additives and these are safe for anyone who needs or wants to eat gluten free. The chips are nice and crunchy and packed with real flavor. They smell delicious too! My only con would be an overwhelming amount of rosemary. They taste delicious, but the herb gets all over everything because there is so much of it. Stuck to my fingers, clothes, counters, table, etc. You think you've cleaned it all, but I always find some lurking around. Some chips are completely covered with the small green pieces and they shed like an animal haha. So, it's not that the taste is overwhelming, just the aftermath. Be sure to check your teeth before speaking to anyone after eating these chips. But... I do recommend them for flavor. They really are good. If my review has helped, please check yes below. Thank you! Feel free to visit my page for over 180 honest reviews on products I purchased here through iherb!

The Best Chips Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are absolutely my favorite chips. Perfect amount of salt and the rosemary is real, not artificially flavored. Will be buying these over and over again, along with Lundberg chips which are equally amazing. Can eat these all day and never tire of them!

Full of flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is really good but I wish it was a bit less as it made the chips bitter.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Awesome except for the fact of the overpowering Rosemary flavour at the end

bit too crunchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good smell nice taste but for sensitive people this can be too crunchy and could scratch your gums

Rosemary Potato Chips with Olive Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

a very healthful potato chip with rosemary but I like the olive oil potato chips with a touch of sea salt much better.

review of snack product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great service, completely satisfied

I am in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The gourmet in me had to try these - and rosemary was suprisingly amazing on potato chips. They taste like olive oil, they taste like good potatos, and they taste like rosmary. Will buy again and again!

Nom noms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious but I prefer the plain olive oil flavour.