Excellent product

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't eat a lot of potato chips but when I do I eat these or the Rosemary seasoned version from the same company, Good Health Natural foods. One of the healthier potato chips I have seen. They taste great and through iherb you get a good price. They have always been delivered in good condition. My #1 concern when I first bought these was will they be broken up in shipment. I can attest that I have never had an issue. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2064515 on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product is delicious. Chips were delivered fresh and un-broken.

Quite Addictive!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I finished half the bag at one go! These chips are tasty. They are sliced thin, curled up, rather small in size and vary from crunchy to crispy, depending on individual thickness. The potatoes are naturally sweet, in fact the sweetest compared to other brands that I have tasted. The sea salt brings out the taste. On the downside, olive oil is supposed to be good, but these chips are still fried and oily, though less so than most. Also, a large part of the bag I had, consisted of tiny broken pieces, maybe due to the shipment? Still, I ordered two more bags.

Namnam!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved this chips!

My favourite!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favourite chips! Delicious crispy potato chips, not too salty. The only flaw that they disappear very quickly :)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Olive oil has a much better lipid profile than vegetable oils normally used for potato chips (vegetable oil is actually inflammatory - olive oil is from fruit). These taste great too :)

review of snack product

Posted by Reviewer2105161 on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product, great service, completely satisfied

Nice But Not Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are good and average for natural kettle style chips. The salt amount is good.

Just 3 wholesome ingredients

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are simply potatoes, olive oil, and salt... And they taste way better than the preservative & chemical laden stuff. My favorite product for chips as there is a selection of other favors as well. IHerb always delivers them in good shape and with such speed!

Excellent Product

Posted by 5692660958819383379 on Aug 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent choice when you decide to go for a snack. Tasty and crunchy!