Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good!I have 10 pretzels for snacks every day.Not too much sugar or salt.Such a healthy snack!

pretzelperson

Posted by 4917279359447862814 on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

these peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets are delicious ,light,flavorful and FRESH. I would buy them from here again if I could get free shipping. they are a great satisfying snack.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these pretzels, take them on hikes or use a a quick snack. They taste great and have good ingredients. Certainly go well with some liquid.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These pretzels were a bit too hard for my tastes and very dry as well. The peanut butter inside was very dehydrated and therefore not too satisfying. Pass on these if you're on the fence.

ממש נחמד

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

טעים מאוד למי שאוהב את השילוב. החלק של הבייגל לא היה מאוד פריך אבל עדיין היה טעים מאוד.

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this this product range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox snacks or juiceboxes as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Really good.

Posted by 5530197826449414028 on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just perfect taste.

Absolute YUMMY

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The outside is chunky and crispy and the peanut butter inside tastes very nice and natural. Will definitely re-order it!

Lovely fresh crunchy snack

Posted by Summertimegirl on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few "junk food" snacks I can eat without feeling sick. I think it is because it really is all natural, simple and is made in a high quality way. These are super good ~ highly recommended.

yummy

Posted by 4981225071447531845 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i'd love to order it again

1 2 3