Help

Delicious unsalted pretzels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd been looking high and low for an unsalted peanut-butter-filled pretzel (yes, it seems silly, but the PB already has so much salt, I figured: why add more?). The flavor was great, but the bags *are* just 5 oz each, so ordering them online is silly-expensive when you factor in shipping. If these were geographically near me, I'd buy them all the time.

ממש נחמד

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

טעים מאוד למי שאוהב את השילוב. החלק של הבייגל לא היה מאוד פריך אבל עדיין היה טעים מאוד.

Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good!I have 10 pretzels for snacks every day.Not too much sugar or salt.Such a healthy snack!

pretzelperson

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

these peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets are delicious ,light,flavorful and FRESH. I would buy them from here again if I could get free shipping. they are a great satisfying snack.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these pretzels, take them on hikes or use a a quick snack. They taste great and have good ingredients. Certainly go well with some liquid.

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These pretzels were a bit too hard for my tastes and very dry as well. The peanut butter inside was very dehydrated and therefore not too satisfying. Pass on these if you're on the fence.

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this this product range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox snacks or juiceboxes as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

2nd time purchasing

Posted by amberelie on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Its crunchy but not hard and the peanut butter is just nice, not too overwhelming and not too salty!

Really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just perfect taste.

Absolute YUMMY

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The outside is chunky and crispy and the peanut butter inside tastes very nice and natural. Will definitely re-order it!

1 2 3