great stuff

Posted by ledenec on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use 2 pouch of detergent plus 1 pouch of bleach alternative. This is the only way to take clean and fresh clothes!

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans perfectly

Don't like very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cleans great. Sometimes does not dissolve. Found 2 large chunks in machine. Very abrasive to fabrics and is harsh on lungs, and causes itch after a few hours of wearing the clothes. Will have to use Dr Bronner's soap for now and see if it's cost effective.

Great item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great detergent. I bought it because laundry liquid I usually use was not on stock. But now I will use only this item. It woks great, you do not need to use fabric softener and bleach.

Seems good

Posted by joseph921 on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very small compact pods. Doesn't seem to bother my nasal allergies since it's fragrance free so that's good. I'm just wondering how such a small pod can really be effective in cleaning clothes...it seems to do just fine so that's why I'll give it a 5. Cheap price, lightweight, easy to carry around, and fragrance free.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It causes itch after a few hours of wearing the clothes.

I will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This leave small dots of soap on my clotes. I tough i had forgot to take any paper out of some pants. Then I used it again and the same happend. i wil not buy again. Denne smuldret seg ikke opp å alle klærne fikk små rester av denne på seg. Måtte vaske alt igjen med et annet vaskemiddel. Kjøper aldri igjen! ----

Laundry Detergent

Posted by HeidiT on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this a lot. It cleans well, has little packaging, is practical to use and is allergy friendly. I will continue to buy this.

GrabGreen, 3-in-1:aimdru Detergent, FragranceFree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this regularly since I received it, it cleans the clothes much better than regular detergent. I am very happy with this product and will be ordering more in the future!!

Good one

Posted by RationalGaze on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good detergent, absolutely no scent. Well, there is slightly noticeable something when the clothes are wet but the scent disappears completely after drying. Great for those who hate to go out smelling like a bunch of roses. Can't say much about heavily soiled clothes (didn't have any yet) but copes well with medium dirt.

1 2 3