Handy and smells good!

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The clothes are clean and soft. The best part though - It smells great even after washing and drying. It makes my laundry smell so good! Use 1 pod for small to medium loads and 2 pods for large to extra large loads. Before starting washing your clothes, you should know there's no need to open the pod. The outer film begins to dissolve the moment it touches water so be sure not to have wet hands. I am going to try some other fragrances too.

Me gusta pero me quedo con el de Lavanda y Vainilla

Posted by azzure on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Este producto me gusta muchísimo. A pesar de ser un producto 3en1 es muy eficaz en los 3 aspectos. Depende la cantidad de ropa a lavar y de lo sucia que esté, utilizo una o dos cápsulas. El resultado es fantástico, la ropa limpia, los tejidos suaves, y con un olor increíble. Muy recomendable, aunque yo prefiero el de Lavanda y Vainilla.

The best

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best detergent I've ordered from iHerb! Smell is obvious but not too strong, laundry is clean and fresh, I really want to try all the GrabGreen scents :)

super

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vraiment le linge sent très bon, il n'y a aucun problème de dissolution dans le tambour. J'en rachèterai c'est sûr. peut-être vais-je essayer un autre parfum, même si celui-ci me plaît beaucoup.

Cleans great, rated B by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little pods work great when I use two in a big load of laundry. The smell is a little too floral and feminine for me. My staple is the lavender vanilla but they were out of stock so I order the gardenia. Would order again if I needed to but think I will stick with the lavender vanilla instead. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

GrabGreen Gardenia

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use. Usually I need only one packet. A scent is strong. If you are sensitive to fragrances this may not be your first choice. (I prefer GrabGreen Vetiver scented pods)

will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1836491 on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought already 3rd time- like the light smell and don't need any fabric softener.

My favourite

Posted by frschlr on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Would buy again and again. Clothes are clean and soft and it leaves nice delicate smell.

A lovely smell!

Posted by 4927139214951731484 on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of the clothes after washing - it is sooo good! It also cleans well, although I can't say if it works on tough stains - I haven't used it for very dirty clothes.

Efficace et...

Posted by sandrinep on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cela sent très bon. L'odeur reste un peu après séchage. Ce produit est naturel et efficace. Jolie surprise