great stuff

Posted by ledenec on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

one pouch of bleach alternative + two pouches of GrabGreen (for large and one for small loads) = an excellent result

SMELLS GORGEOUS!!! and cleans well too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been struggling for years - trying to find organic or at least as natural as possible laundry detergent that doesn't smell like either nothing at all or (pardon me for being blunt) ... . I tried one with lemongrass and spent 2 weeks while travelling wondering when i stepped in someone's wee-wee! Not this though. GrabGreen pouches smell fantastic and clean very well (I recommend their natural bleach too, it cleans like nothing i've ever seen.) I've been tempted my mainstream detergents because they have that fresh clean smell or lovely fragnaces which my natural detergents don't. But this has both the nice scent and is a natural product. The only thing is, it doesn't leave clothes as soft as the mainstream chemical detergents. HOWEVER... I do have hard water which i'm sure plays a role and it's much much better than ecover which made my clothes fade in colour.

Rated B by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These pods are super convenient and leave your clothes smelling great. The only thing was that I wish they would be healthier, as they are rated B by EWG. I have found that the Seventh Generation free and clear pods are rated A by the EWG which means better for your whole family. The fewer chemicals we put near our skin the fewer allergies our children will have. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Smells so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It cleans clothes and gives very nice smell. I tried different ones but lavender/vanilla is my favourite.

Save Time, Money, Space

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

NO NEED TO BUY FABRIC SOFTENER WHEN YOU SIMPLY TOSS A POD INTO THE MACHINE. I LIKE HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT, AND I LIKE SMALL CONCENTRATED AMOUNTS. MY LIVING SPACE IS LIMITED, AND LIFTING IS DIFFICULT FOR ME.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had some white towels that were not so very white anymore. Now they are! And the Lavender & vanilla smells very good, too. I can recommand this one.

Buy it! Great product

Posted by Nur on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The clothes washed great and I noticed that this was more effective in removing grease and stain than the previous one I was using. I must say I was a little worried about the lavender fragrance as sometimes it can be too over powering. The lavender smell is great and is subtle without feeling very overpowering. It also saves time measuring the amount of detergent as just a pod needs to be tossed along with the clothes. The pod dissolves quickly and I did not find any residue or particles remaining on the clothes. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to switch to a greener detergent. The best part is that this product does not contain SLS! Enter *KOZ 0205* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!

Clean clean clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And a great aroma. I felt the difference on the clothes after using this. Powder is more effective than liquid, and that the powder is in capsules makes it easy.

Nice one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this detergent. It smells good and the price is good as well. Will buy the same brand again.

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will continue buying this product!