Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite laundry product - laundry smells great and is clean and fresh.

Does it Job

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy and convieniet, have been using it for a long time.

Love the smell of vetiver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great smelling laundry detergent. My only gripe is with any of the laundry detergents these days is the pods. I've had more problems with the contents of the pods and some of the detergent sticking to my clothes where I have to wash them again to get rid of the residue. I have started to cut them and empty the contents into a cup to add water to before I put it on my clothes in the washer. It would be nice to be able to get this great smelling detergent without the pods. Right now, I'll just put up with the inconvenience because the rest is great!

smells wonderful

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This scent is absolutely beautiful, it's so different from other detergents. However it will not wash hard to remove stains. Also keep the bag closed tight as the pads will dry so much that you'll need a hammer to somehow grind them, as they won't melt in water so easy.

Amazing smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great detergent. Amazing smell. Practical container. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I did notice that if I use a short wash cycle on my machine, it sometimes left a bit of residue on my clothes, which came out on the next wash any way.

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely adore this laundry detergent - smells divine long after the washing has been done, and the fact it's a bit of an earth-hugger is an added bonus. The tub makes it even more economical per wash. Will definitely get this again.

not my first or last time to purchase this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GrabGreen is my personal favourite!

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourite laundry detergent. Seems clean and quite powerful. No animal tested and easy to use. Great product!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in Asia, where washing machines and water are really hard on clothing, this product cleans really well, is more gentle than common U.S. brands. On larger loads I do use 2 pods -- because I want to smell the lovely Vetiver!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only detergent I will use. Scent is not too over powering. I do prefer the unscented though. This one washes the cloths just as well.

1 2