Love this cleaner!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cleaner works great! The best part is that it is nontoxic and fragrance free So I don't have trouble breathing when using it. I thought it somehow wouldn't work as well, but it cleans even grease spots. I will order again when needed. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

GrabGreen

Posted by HeidiT on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this works best on windows and mirrors, and on grease stains more than other kinds of grime. So I wouldn't call it "all purpose", but I am pleased with how it cleans my windows.

Methylisothiazolinone

Posted by Reviewer1265826 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Be aware! The lable says non-toxic cleaner but Methylisothiazolinone is toxic chemical. I should have read the details. I was just too excited to find non fragrance product. Mea culpa.

Very good cleaner

Posted by 5588481098392099935 on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this surface cleaner. I have 1 year-old twin babies, they try to touch and lick everything they find ! So I prefer using this eco-friendly and fragrance-free cleaner than a chemical cleaner, I think it's safer for my children.

Fragrance Free

Posted by joseph921 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't bother my nasal allergies so it's great in my book!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3015140 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice to find a cleaner that doesn't contain that heavy fragrance that makes me feel so sick. And I'm really impressed by how great it works!