Love this cleaner!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cleaner works great! The best part is that it is nontoxic and fragrance free So I don't have trouble breathing when using it. I thought it somehow wouldn't work as well, but it cleans even grease spots. I will order again when needed. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

GrabGreen

Posted by HeidiT on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this works best on windows and mirrors, and on grease stains more than other kinds of grime. So I wouldn't call it "all purpose", but I am pleased with how it cleans my windows.

Methylisothiazolinone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Be aware! The lable says non-toxic cleaner but Methylisothiazolinone is toxic chemical. I should have read the details. I was just too excited to find non fragrance product. Mea culpa.

Great for toilets and bathrooms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I have been looking for a toilet cleaner for a long time that does the job and also has no fragrance. This product is great and I love the fact that I can use it on all bathroom surfaces as well as other areas around the house.

Works better than some non-green cleaners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not going back to normal cleaners again now that I've found this one that works so well with less harmful chemicals!

Very good cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this surface cleaner. I have 1 year-old twin babies, they try to touch and lick everything they find ! So I prefer using this eco-friendly and fragrance-free cleaner than a chemical cleaner, I think it's safer for my children.

Fragrance Free

Posted by joseph921 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't bother my nasal allergies so it's great in my book!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice to find a cleaner that doesn't contain that heavy fragrance that makes me feel so sick. And I'm really impressed by how great it works!