Nice smell and no chemicals!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this detergent when I put my baby's bottles and cutlery into the dishwasher. They come out clean and a nice smell comes out of the dishwasher. Only drawback is that they are not all in one, so you have to add separately salt and brightener. Overall very happy with these. I might try the other smells as well! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I adore its scent!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It cleans the dishes really well, nothing harmful for my family, and the scent after opening the dishwasher is marvelous. Love it! GrabGreens is the best!

לא שונה מטבליות ניקוי אחרות

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ריח טוב,ציפיתי שתישאר ארומה גם לאחר סיום המכונה,אך לא היה שינוי.חוץ מזה שזה אקולוגי אין שום הבדל בין זה לטבליות רגילות...

It´s a blast !

Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dishwasher detergent is the best i have ever used, easy to use and a perfect result, I absolutely love them !

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good detergent for a more ecofriendly dishwashing! Washes well and doesn't leave anything on the dishes. The stuff has nice and not too strong smell of flowers/fruits that I like although I usually hate everything scented. I also like the not too high price and easy to use tablets! Will be ordering again for sure!

Smells amazing and cleans dishes

Posted by DesertLiving on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. No harsh chemicals and washes dishes perfectly. Smells delightful.

Recommend

Posted by Meytar on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The dishes come out clean so I'm happy with this purchase

cleans very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans much better than mainstream brands like Somat and Finish, leaving the dishes and kitcen smelling nice.

GrabGreen-Automatic-Dishwashing-Detergent-Red-Pear-with-Magnolia-24-Loads-15-2-oz-432-g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have became addicted to this brand ! Works magic - nice, very gentle smell ! Doing excellent job with tea stained cups ! Have already ordered other products from this line of products!

1 2