Best DW detergent ever

Posted by Reviewer3169827 on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have searched high and low for an auto dishwashing gel that is non chemical ingredients that also cleans my dishes well. This is that product with the bonus of it smells really nice, but not overbearing. Dishes are clean,they sparkle and we aren't ingesting chemical ingredients of every other brand. I tried Seventh Generation, but it just doesn't clean well in my dishwsher (2 drawer style).

these are BRILLIANT

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are my best purchase on iherb so far! toxic free cleaning for your dishes, super cleaning ability (better than Finish and other leading brands), the dishes come out simp,y sparkling! Don't be fooled by manufactures of Hugh end dishwasher companies telling you that you MUST use Inis etc as they are paid by Finish to say that! Alive these a try (can buy them n a smaller bag also), you will never go back to the supermarket. Es. ts so nice to eat off a plate, drink from a lass that doesn't taste and smell like chemicals! ve used the Fug and Thyme but the red pear & magnolia is my favorite!

Red Pear with Magnolia

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are so easy to use. Very effective. The dishes come out clean.

Get dishes clean

Posted by Jennie on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This does a really good job and I feel good that it's free of nasty/harmful chemicals. Will buy again.

It works!

Posted by OrganicGal on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not use harsh chemicals anywhere in my house. My dishes were getting little foggy and not coming out of the dishwasher completely clean which I could not stand as I am a clean freak! I purchased these because the reviews were great and does not contain harsh ingredients. My dishes are super clean and shine after using these. So happy and a really great price!

Great!

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product, efficient...

Nice!

Posted by 4858857738135658836 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell..works well.

LOVE this!

Posted by greenspots on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for several months now, and won't buy anything else! It's so convenient, smells good, and gets my dishes cleaner and shinier than anything else I've ever used. I'm pretty sure it's less expensive than the other product I'd used for years, too. I use the GrabGreen laundry detergent pods, too, and won't use anything else. By the way, I've loved all scents I've tried, too. If iHerb is out of one, I just buy another.

From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2531877 on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Absolutely love it

Posted by 5047482987249365302 on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great detergent - cleans dishes well, nice smell.

1 2