It works!

Posted by OrganicGal on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not use harsh chemicals anywhere in my house. My dishes were getting little foggy and not coming out of the dishwasher completely clean which I could not stand as I am a clean freak! I purchased these because the reviews were great and does not contain harsh ingredients. My dishes are super clean and shine after using these. So happy and a really great price!

Red Pear with Magnolia

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are so easy to use. Very effective. The dishes come out clean.

Get dishes clean

Posted by Jennie on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This does a really good job and I feel good that it's free of nasty/harmful chemicals. Will buy again.

Best DW detergent ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have searched high and low for an auto dishwashing gel that is non chemical ingredients that also cleans my dishes well. This is that product with the bonus of it smells really nice, but not overbearing. Dishes are clean,they sparkle and we aren't ingesting chemical ingredients of every other brand. I tried Seventh Generation, but it just doesn't clean well in my dishwsher (2 drawer style).

these are BRILLIANT

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are my best purchase on iherb so far! toxic free cleaning for your dishes, super cleaning ability (better than Finish and other leading brands), the dishes come out simp,y sparkling! Don't be fooled by manufactures of Hugh end dishwasher companies telling you that you MUST use Inis etc as they are paid by Finish to say that! Alive these a try (can buy them n a smaller bag also), you will never go back to the supermarket. Es. ts so nice to eat off a plate, drink from a lass that doesn't taste and smell like chemicals! ve used the Fug and Thyme but the red pear & magnolia is my favorite!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, frendly for dishwash.

Cleans well without the chemicals

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells lovely, cleans dishes.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cleans very well . I wanted something that was less chemicals but still cleaned well and this fits the bill.

Great!