Prefer nellie's oxygen bleach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my baby's cloth diapers. I prefer Nellie's oxygen bleach to this product as its stronger and shows more visible results. This isn't powerful enough for stubborn stains.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans very well in couple with GrabGreen detergent

Totally love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely great. Since I bought my first packet I always return for more. It cleans the white clothe wonderfully and preserves the colors just as well. The color ones even look brighter. However, with a full load I use 2 pods instead of the single one they recommend. It seems to work better.

Rated A by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little pods are rated A by the EWG household cleaner list! That is the best rating any product can get so that is a big plus for me. They clean exceptionally well. Usually I add one of these pods to the Lavender Vanilla pods for best cleaning results. Try them, you'll love them!If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's not like we have tough laundry, so it works well enough. I can't imagine it working on someone with children who get their jeans all soiled at the knees, but for gentle washing, it's great.

A good help for white laundry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use one pod of this bleach alternative with one pod of Grabgreen detergent to wash my white bed sheets and towels. It helps to remove stains like sweat. But don't expect a miracle !

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to be honest, I can't tell yet if it makes a difference, but it dissolves fully in a cold wash, and is very practical in size. I'll buy again.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used 2 pods per load as my machine is large. It works very well on stains including blood. I will definitely buy these again.

White clothes needs it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's really good for white clothes and bathrobes

These seem to be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These seem to do a good white whitening job , though I think the laundry liquid or powder I use has more to do with it. But they are better than chlorine bleach.