Just plain good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clean clothes, fragrance free - happy me.

Cleans well. Easy to use.

Posted by bughunter on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Packets disolve better than other brands I've tried. Good for my sensitive skin. Cleans clothes well (though have not tried on anything heavily soiled). I will buy again.

good

Posted by Elenka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use for lazy people like me

Excellent for hand washing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a miracle cleaner. It's great for stains and it will bring your old clothes back to life. You don't realize how much dirt stays in your clothes even after laundering - until you use this soap. Just take something old and dingy and put one or two pods in a soaking tub with it and watch how dark the water turns after a few hours of soaking. Then look at how bright and fresh your old clothes look. I use this for handwashing delicates, getting stains out (like rust stains), freshening up old towels (by soaking), cleaning carpets - anything that you think you might need to toss because it's too dingy. Try soaking it with this first. You'll be amazed. And it's great for traveling, since you can just toss a few pods in your luggage and use it to handwash your clothes while on the road. The only negative is it doesn't have a rinsing agent in the ingredients so if you put it in the machine, you need to add regular detergent as well. I made this mistake the first time I used the grab green in the laundry machine and it pulled so much old dirt out of my clothes, it left a nasty ring around the inside of the machine. The dirt didn't rinse out of the machine. I had to run it several times afterward to get it clean.

No mess and no fuss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This makes washing clothes so easy. You just need to throw one (small load) or 2 (big load) into the washing machine and press start. No mess and no fuss and no residue of washing powder or liquid around the washing machine. Great for taking on holiday with you too.

GrabGreen, Delicate Laundry Detergent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and does get the clothes clean and I am very happy no fragrance and many natural brands have other added ingredient that should not be in there. For example, Methylisothiazolinone, and Phenyexenol these two ingredient are in a lot of natural Laundry detergent's and dishwashing supplies, both for dishwasher and liquid dish soap. When companies say, it is natural, and those ingredient's are not natural. Look up the EWG. For Grab Green and I love it and it is good product.

My favorite!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good powder, odorless, washes beautifully delicate things! My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good detergent, cleans laundry very good.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a front-loading washing machine and it cleans great in both hot, cold and warm temps, for both whites/colors. Dissolves well and no residue.

1 2 3