Cleans well; no skin irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my latest fray into dishwashing liquids. It's amazing how many I've tossed in the trash. Many irritate my skin, or cause me headaches or sinus congestion. This one does neither. It cleans well, rinses easily and is mild enough for people with sensitivites.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works as good as regular dish washing soaps.

Multi purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have fragrance allergies so am happy with this product- which I use to clean floors, dishes , and dirty garden hands!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

It's dish soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works like dish washing liquid! I am glad it is green

It doesn't smell and works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very sensitive to anything with fragrance or aromatherapy oils in it. I can use this product fine, it doesn't smell of anything. Still great for cutting through grease when washing up. I have tried doing the whole home made dish soap and it didn't work that well. It's so great to find a product like this! Thank you iHerb. 27/09/2015 **Update to my previous review** Recently this product has had a orange type smell in it, even though it's still labelled fragrance free. It may only be a slight contamination, but I am very sensitive to smells, and can't use this contaminated batch. Hopefully it gets sorted soon ...

Great!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Foams and cleans well without leaving residues.