Good dryer sheets

Posted by Reviewer2317997 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The most natural ingredients I have been able to find in a dryer sheet. Softens well, reduces static ok.. I find that I do NOT get 2 uses out of them-just purely because the static reduction seems to be gone after one use.

wet dryer sheets

Posted by Reviewer1488803 on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE them, and wont buy anything else. They are big, and you can definitely use them twice- as long as you dry on medium heat! Clothes have no static, no residue whatsoever, and are so soft! I use them with the vetiver laundry soap and because they are unscented, there is nothing to interfere with the wonderful scent the vetiver leaves behind. Highly recommend these!

ACTUALLY FRAGRANCE FREE!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hooray! This product is advertised correctly! Most fragrance free products still smell so strongly to me that I'm unable to use them. This product does what it says and smells like nothing! Exactly what I need for chemical sensitivities. No static, perfectly soft clothes, and I get two uses from each sheet, just like it advertises. I won't use anything else now! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well, but I will buy a scented one or scented detergent next time. If you want unscented this one is great.

Worst product I have ever bought

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No any anti static effect. I put in dryer 3-4 but the same no anti static effect. Really disappointed.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1008440 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really saves dry time though. I would try with fragrance next time.

Works good!

Posted by 4614634660354654288 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product so much . . . just wish the package contained more sheets for the money.

Nice

Posted by 5477170197150089706 on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Dryer Sheets

Posted by MacnAZ on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does a sheet last for use in a second load? NO static control at all. Wanted to like this product, but I am not able. Will not buy again!