Graminex, PollenAid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used the product to help with symptoms of enlarged prostate that caused to awake 3 - 4 times during the night to urinate. Product showed no improvement in symptoms UNTIL the 4th month. At that time I noticed that my trips to the bathroom had been reduced and I was getting up only 1 time on average, with some nights providing an unterrupted nights sleep.I tried this product after unsuccessful results with several doctor prescribed medications.The friene who recommended this product had a similar experience.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have series chronic pelvic pain syndrome/chronic prostatis; medical research indicated that pollen extract could help. I had my doubts, but this product has really helped reduce my pain. I was amazed.

Good for Prostate where others fail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing I have found for prostatitis, and I have tried nearly everything, including ProstaQ and other flower pollen formulations. This is a powerful, concentrated supplement, and you should see results within 3-4 weeks. Of course prostatitis is very elusive to treatment. You must also be careful about diet (no caffeine, alcohol, pepper or spicy foods) and regularly "empty the prostate", etc.

Great for Prostatitis.Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An effective and relatively fast treatment for prostatitis if you follow the rules of avoiding caffeine, citrus fruit and drugs which cause prostate congestion. Highly recommend this. (actually I found this to be effective at a lower than recommended dose, i.e the one prescribed by doctors who give Cernilton (old name) which is equivalent to two capsules a day instead of three.)

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nothing worked for my 88 year old father. He was taking finasteride/Proscar and that made him ill by lowering his pressure too much and causing fatigue. Saw palmetto didn't work. So I was told that saw palmetto didn't work well for those who have type O blood. THe pharmacist recommended this and it works great. Works even better with zinc, which shrinks the prostate.

Graminex PollenAid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years. Although the current effects are somewhat diminished from when I first started using it, the benefits continue and I intend to keep using it.

Pollen Aid product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product years ago and began taking it for prostate issues. It works well with Pygeum and would recommend it for men with prostate and/or urinary issues.

Will probably purchase again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying Prosta-Flo for a few years and it works great - but the price has gone up so I decided to try this product. After using it for a couple of weeks I'd say that it seems to work as well, and has the benefit of being much less expensive. The only downside is that the capsules are much larger than the Prosta-Flo. I can get them down but those who have trouble with large pills may struggle.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Prostatitis symptoms significantly improved i will order another package soon! Thanks Graminex!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Graminex for about 6 months now off and on and I have found significant improvement with urine flow! This is are really good product, one of the few that actually work!