We like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered three tubes, one for each bath. Tastes not bad at all. My gum gets perfect check up. I gloss and press it with the back of a flat bottom tooth pick, also apply diluted JarroSil silicon every night.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think I prefer this to the green box one with aloe. I don't taste the tea tree oil so don't be intimidated if you are intimidated by that. My husband first said "tea tree oil" ??? and made a face but never complained after using it.

Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quality ingredients and a nice fresh mint flavour, not too soapy either.

Great Foam

Posted by Shelrose on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The aloe vera one I'm using now is great!! Haven't used yet but I expect this to be equally good. This is so much better than the bee propolis toothpaste bought previously at a higher price. This foams well and has the minty taste I'm looking for. The after taste is pleasant as well.

The Best Natural Toothpaste Ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all kinds of natural toothpastes. This toothpaste has a very nice pleasant minty taste. My mouth feels very clean nice and fresh after use. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone! I love it so much! I gotta buy more!

Mild flavor & great for sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very mild flavor, doesn't sting the tongue. Leaves the mouth feeling fresh and the teeth - clean. I have very sensitive teeth and very much appreciate it that this toothpaste doesn't make the enamel weaker. Totally recommend it!

Good every day toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't have any complain

Grants of Australia, Extra Fresh Toothpaste with Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Levant on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Хорошая паста, отлично освежает, не раздражает мои чувствительные десна.

Lee-Anne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only toothpaste my boyfriend will use It has a lovely fresh taste I hate Tea Tree oil but this one is lovely and Aussie made Leaping Bunny Well Done !!!

excellent taste and after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase