Help

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in a herbal tea mixture for kidney cleansing. I think the product is doing what it is supposed to do, so I am satisfied.

Great Kidney Help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this product for kidney problems. I was expecting it to taste horrible, all the good stuff does, right? Not this time. Mix the drops in water and not only does it not taste horrible, it's almost pleasant! I've had great results from a few days of treatment.

Gravel Root -- for my pup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving Gravel Root to my 8-yr old Maltese who has the "oxi" bladder stones....They have not disappeared, but they have shrunk some (not much according to the vet), but she does not have blockage and can peepee without pain. This type of stone is only removed with surgery but will reappear time and again!

Gravel root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and I are taking this for kidney cleansing. So far it works fine.

Great product and fantastic service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality product and has helped me with a chronic uti. iherb is awesome - great service and super fast shipping. I love that you offered a $2-3 option for shipping just one thing. Many places you have to pay $5 or $6 for that.

Gravel root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. Works good. Not to tasty but then it is a medicine. Fast shipping. Extra good packing.

MR.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far so good - no stones !!!

Superb quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quality is superb.

Gravel Root par excellence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a pharmacist and professional member of the American Herbalist Guild, I find this product by Eclectic Institute to be of consistant quality. I personally use this product for knee health. For me, it worked within 7 days

works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is very helpful to ease the pain of kidney stones

1 2