Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very watery and more like lentil soup.But it's quite healthy,which contains 14g plant proteins and 38g slow release carbohydrates.

A favorite

Posted by notsteveaustin on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Who knew vegetables could taste so good? Add wild rice for a great and healthy meal!

The product is delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Originally I found this product in a store where I was visiting family in Ohio. I live in Texas but could not find the product in a store near me and so I ordered from iHerb. It is delicious, and so easy to prepare. Makes a quick meal when I don't feel like spending a lot of time cooking. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the Mother of India entrees. They are fast, easy, tasty and ORGANIC. This Dal Tadka is one of my favorites. This is the mildest of the entrees and is great for those times I don't want much spice. I would recommend this to anyone who needs fast and tasty organic foods.

A really nice meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We all need to eat many different foods as our bodies need many different nutrients to function properly. I mix sprouted rice and meat to make this an awesome meal for dinner.

Will order every time

Posted by Japaniherb on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lentil packed and filling, it was mild enough for my child yet I could easily add spices and vegetables to my portion. It quickly filled us up.