Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Jan 02, 2017

It is very watery and more like lentil soup.But it's quite healthy,which contains 14g plant proteins and 38g slow release carbohydrates.

Wonderful

Posted by 5424899368993930095 on Jan 12, 2017

I love all of the Mother of India entrees. They are fast, easy, tasty and ORGANIC. This Dal Tadka is one of my favorites. This is the mildest of the entrees and is great for those times I don't want much spice. I would recommend this to anyone who needs fast and tasty organic foods.

The product is delicious

Posted by 4767223886001405298 on Mar 13, 2017

Originally I found this product in a store where I was visiting family in Ohio. I live in Texas but could not find the product in a store near me and so I ordered from iHerb. It is delicious, and so easy to prepare. Makes a quick meal when I don't feel like spending a lot of time cooking. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone.

Will order every time

Posted by Japaniherb on Aug 11, 2014

Lentil packed and filling, it was mild enough for my child yet I could easily add spices and vegetables to my portion. It quickly filled us up.

A really nice meal

Posted by 5350372848254338378 on Dec 29, 2016

We all need to eat many different foods as our bodies need many different nutrients to function properly. I mix sprouted rice and meat to make this an awesome meal for dinner.